Strong Like Stella Auction - NLU Beanie, TBC & BCN Hats, Greyson Polo (ENDS 10/28)

This special, last second auction comes from @HaveOuimet. This ends TONIGHT at 10PM EST, and will be shipped via 2 day shipping to the winner so they can receive it in time for Cincy scripting.

Included:

• NLU beanie from 2018 holiday box
  • Callaway Bucket Hat - Size Large/X large
  • TBC and BCN hats (these will be a surprise design)
  • Large Greyson Wolf polo
  • Few other odds and ends…maybe a sleeve of balls and a few NLU tees or a glove, it will depend on how frisky @HaveOuimet is feeling when he boxes it up.

Shipping is included. Again, this ends TONIGHT, 10/28, at 10PM EST. As long as we can get @McSchvantz to set up the lock in time, that is.

4 Likes

my opening bid…$50

1 Like

I won’t disappoint you. I promise. Also that Callaway Bucket was hand picked by @Lazstradamus in lieu of a Li Roy visor. So you know its a good one.

$55

finally we’re in my neck of the woods—buying clothes and hats I don’t need.

4 Likes

$60

That shirt is something. Button-down on a golf shirt? WTF. That might be the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen.

$65

And yes I bid just so I could comment on the shirt.

1 Like

$70

1 Like

It’s just a 4 button shirt. Not all the way down.

I was talking about the collar - maybe I’m not very fashionable but I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen a golf shirt with a button down collar.

Gotcha.
Yeah they have a couple with that style. I don’t mind it. Especially for wearing under a quarter zip. Keeps it from getting out of whack.

$75

2 Likes

$100

1 Like

Got home a bit ago to check the goods. Found a couple little extras to throw in.

1 Like

Hold on. I screwed up. I should have waited until I put the kids to bed.

I’ll end this confusion…$110

2 Likes

$115

1 Like

Boom. Posers deleting bids.

1 Like

What size pants do our bidders wear? Got 3 of the famous old navy pants waiting to be returned. Could use a pair to sweeten up the pot.

Returning a pair now myself as I didn’t like them…but a free pair I could live with.

34”x30”

34x34