Strong Like Stella Auction - Custom Framed Print from The Fried Egg

This text will be hiddenAuction item #20 - Custom 1 of 1 framed print, your choice of any golf course Andy Johnson has taken pictures of. Donated by Andy Johnson. The list is endless, but to get your mind thinking here are some potential options:

Winged Foot, Yale GC, Quaker Ridge, Blue Mound, Whistling Straits, Old Town Club, Prairie Dunes, Southern Hills, Erin Hills, St. Louis CC, Sand Valley, Mammoth Dunes, Rustic Canyon, Lawsonia, CC of Charleston, Pasatiempo, Northwoods, Sweetens Cove, Pine Needles, Cal Club, Skokie CC

Winner will be able to work with Andy to choose a golf course of their choice, and a picture to be framed.

Size: to be determined shortly

Closing time: 11/3/19 at exactly 9:45PM EST
Bids must be in $5 increments minimum

Payment due in form of donation directly to SLS GoFundMe within 48 hours of thread closing…proof of a current donation must be sent to @alexshreff.

Shipping is included in the donation.

Yale

Winged Foot

3 Likes

$50

$150 lets go boys.

7 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Will it be signed? Can it be personally delivered by fried egg?

1 Like

Lol. If you prefer it signed, I guess? I have one of Lawsonia and they do not disappoint. Andy boycotts all things logistics so I doubt he will offer up delivery, but I will check!

5 Likes

I thought he was anti-FedEx but pro-UPS?

Westie winning the FedEx Cup in a UPS delivery uniform and all?

We could plan a round of golf at Lincolnshire. You me fried egg and @pushdraw. Could plan it on a football weekend next year. Team is getting better!

1 Like

He avoids doing logistics himself*

See Mrs. Fried Egg’s #airplaneticketgate

8 Likes

“Mrs. Fried Egg uses stamps. Dogs, flowers, nature…”

1 Like

I’m counting on you to put it in his calendar and drive him down. Plenty of space in my house for you guys. I won’t make you share beds strapped style.

1 Like

Lol I’ll bring it up at the next board meeting!

“She doesn’t even know who Arnold Palmer is!”

1 Like

You flying me in?

I would love to see Andy convene a board meeting.

3 Likes

I got points and we have swade.

2 Likes

$225

8 Likes

Perfect, can we play Crane’s Landing instead so I can bitch about the routing the whole time?