Strong Like Stella Auction - Carry The Traveling Sunday Bag in AM Singles Match

The Traveling Sunday Bag will be making an appearance at the Duel, fresh off Tourist Sauce and the Ring3r.

OPEN TO CINCINATTI ATTENDEES ONLY

Join the growing list of great Refugees to have carried the bag, like @TomCoyne, @Lazstradamus, and @djpie.

Highest bidder by Thursday night, 10/31 at 9:00pm EST, will get to carry the Traveling Sunday Bag during their AM singles match. You will be able to sign the flag, read the journal, take a goodie from the goodie bag if there’s anything in it (so long as a piece of swag from Avon replaces it), and have the power of the bag flowing through you during your match. It’s basically impossible to lose while carrying it.

Bids must be in $5 increments. Donation can be made after the Saturday match, as logistics could prevent the bag from arriving and I don’t want anyone donating before confirming it makes it safe and sound.

Happy bidding!

3 Likes

Opening bid is $10

$50

$100

5 Likes

Jesus Christ

11 Likes

6 Likes

Are we thinking the Strapped Boys got their beaks wet and raided the goodie bag?

6 Likes

@ajtwenty1 like:

2 Likes

(sheepishly edits the original post to say you definitely CAN lose while carrying the bag…)

1 Like

Can’t wait to join @Fore20 as someone who beats you in a match carrying the bag you made.

8 Likes

that’s a really generous donation, seriously. I would lose (with dignity) 1,000 more times if it helped raise money for Stella!

5 Likes

Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!

Would love to know what was in there, what’s been taken, what’s been added on. Some stuff I thought was too good to take (TC ball, Brandon ballmarker)

1 Like

@Randy - don’t let @djpie be the only one of the NLU crew to carry the esteemed bag. And, your bromance has used it!!!

I believe TC’s ball is still in there, as we let it as a momento. I took @RobbieVogel’s Cabot ball marker, but replaced it with a sick Pinehurst one.

I definitely wasn’t going to be the gui to take the TC ball either! I took the Pinehurst marker out of fomo, but I added a lot more than I took out.

4 Likes

I took the Broken Tee ball but left a Yale ball (TruVis but the shapes are the bulldog and club logo) and Orchards divot tool

2 Likes

Would win the auction if I was going just to take this ball

Hell, I’ll carry it for you…

1 Like