Strapped: SoCal - "Never Shake A Shaka" & Icarote

Great escapism in this episode. Wasn’t super into the golf but I could watch an extended cut of the views.

A class act all the way!!
And I’m sure you handled it like a gentleman

Fingers crossed we can cut the golf out eventually. That’s the dream.

34 Likes

Would you consider your first love filmmaking?

2 Likes

Looking forward to the day the refuge evolves into an editing and cinematography message board!

3 Likes

Saw this on reddit and thought it belonged here with Producer Pie’s footage

1 Like

Your message board is at best golf adjacent, who’s to say your content shouldn’t be as well…

10 Likes

Waiting for the pizza episode

1 Like

It’s all camera angles making him look tall. @djpie is a wizard.

1 Like

So Get Shorty has been lying to me for all these years?

1 Like

This is exactly what came here to say having just watched this morning. Those last five minutes are the best piece of video I’ve seen this year.

3 Likes

@djpie I’m sure this has been covered elsewhere but on top of a great episode the John Prine song at the end was a perfect choice. Why is it so dusty in here?

2 Likes

So what exactly are the lights in anson?
@hellerhighwater

Moved from NJ in 2003, spent 7 years in Texas and moved to San Diego in March 2010. Haven’t looked back.

2 Likes

But like of those Texas was the worst though right? :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Yes! Saw him hanging around and joining onstage this past year’s Ohana too.

Also Ohana may just be the most chill festival ever. I’m really hoping that this one gets to happen this year…

1 Like

Timing in Houston was perfect, Astros run to World Series, before the city started getting really crowded. so Texas wasn’t the worst, NJ 2000-2003 was the worst. I was traveling back to Texas monthly for a while. Never played golf in New Jersey until I moved away.

1 Like