No Findlay-Ing Up - 2021 THREAD IS DEAD - 2022 IS FOR COOL KIDS - @9:00 AM - Findlay, Ohio

Now this is what I’m talking about! The best kind of long drive!

1 Like

I would love to get involved. Definitely interested and will follow

1 Like

From the Detroit area - would be in on this as well. Thanks @jgolf1

1 Like

Also to everyone in here that’s interested, put your name on the list for RACDG Midwest East. We need to get some action in there.

1 Like

I would be in for this.

1 Like

@ryan.palm you know you gotta stop and play somewhere in The Land before or after!

2 Likes

Only 1.5 hr drive, definitely in

1 Like

Played today at Quail Hollow actually…not quite the land but toward that way. I have a long list of courses I want to see in the Land, only one I’ve seen is Sleepy Hallow, many more to see!

2 Likes

Count me in. Easy drive from NW Columbus.

1 Like

Nice, that’s my club! Which course did you play?

I keep coming back to the date for this, and I know it’s impossible to please everyone, but would early May be better for you guys?

One of the first 2 weeks of May sounds reasonable to me.

We played Weiskopf - haven’t played Devlin - what’s your preference?

I would love to make the trip. Dates would dictate my travel plans though. The wife and I are expecting first week of April. So… If the date falls in that time frame it might come down to a coin flip lol

1 Like

Let the Roll Call: Ohio thread know when you will be around if you are interested in getting some people together. There are plenty of us in the area.

I just played Sleepy last week. Course is difficult enough. Add in some sustained 15mph winds with some 25+mph gusts and suddenly, those 110 yard shots aren’t so simple. The 2nd hole, that long par 3, was playing right into the fan. Gunned it at 226, played about 245

2 Likes

Interested, provided the final date works and nothing materializes in Indiana for the Spring.

1 Like

Hell, bring your Indiana friends! Or we could do a whole state duel

I love this idea and totally in. @SvenPaterson think you could swing this? Short enough drive to make it a day trip kinda thing

1 Like

I would be interested in joining as well. Thanks for being willing to organize this. Early May would be a good time for me. Thanks.

1 Like

Ok guys and girls, I’ll head to the course today to check out dates. I’m thinking that a 10:00 start on a Saturday might be good if we have people potentially driving from out of state.

Sadly Findlay golf isn’t great but within an hour there are fun spots if anyone wants to come in to town Friday.

2 Likes