Splash of OJ Presents: #1 Club Gold Classic @ Banyan Creek GC (Palm City, FL) May 27 2023

Some golf news on a Friday @ASplashOfOJ

Huge thank you to @JShades33 for setting our crew up at his club and with that we’re proud to announce another major for the 2022-23 season.

$20 entry fee for this one as it is a major. Entry fee due at time of signup.

Signups open at 3:30p ET

5 Likes

Sorry the inconvenience gentleman - due to Banyan Creek’s aeration schedule we have to move the event to May 27th, tee times starting at 10am.

They’ll be closed for aeration May 14th to 21st. So, fair warning, they’ll probably still be coming in.

On the bright side, for the trouble they’re going to do a buffet for us afterwards including non-alcoholic beverages

Please update the sheet if you can’t make it.

1 Like

@ASplashOfOJ see above cost is also $90 + tax

Count me in! Punched greens never scares a bad putter lol

1 Like

I leave for Italy on 5/27 so I can’t make the rescheduled date :roll_eyes:. I removed my name on the sheet.

:cry: Italy probably slightly more fun than Palm City though

1 Like

Hey JShades33 - Just came to the google sheet and the thread to check tee times for this weekend and realized it’s been moved to next week. I’ll be at a wedding next weekend and won’t be able to make it. I removed my name from the google sheet, let me know if there is anything else I need to do! Sorry to miss this one!

1 Like

Just a reminder - event has moved from May 20th to May 27th. Check your calendars.

Hi - something came up this week and I won’t be able to make it to Palm City this weekend. Sorry for the short notice.