South Carolina is Hot! Hot! Hot! July 24th NIT Qualifier TEE TIMES ARE LIVE!

C’mon, let’s be honest. We were all gonna play that day anyway.

2 Likes

Been there, done that.

2 Likes

BTW—any suggestions on a Sunday round are welcome. I’m going to try and set up a couple tee times Friday afternoon at Camden or Orangeburg.

3 Likes

I will be living in Aiken by then but have to work on Sunday morning. Would love to chase the white ball with anyone around Aiken on Friday or after about 12:00 on Sunday.

Looking forward to the Swamp Ass Classic sponsored by Gold Bond and the 2021 Nest Gift!

4 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

Carpool, @Hwhite and @JCO?

5 Likes

I will send word to the border that your putter is in fact not a blunt force object.

7 Likes

I’d vote for Orangeburg, having already played Camden :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ll keep it covered up in the trunk just in case they try to catch me in Georgia.

3 Likes

Do Camden. They’re welcoming, and it’s the best it’s ever been w the new Super. Some new tree and sod work taking place!

Edit: sorry @tigergolftraveler, didnt expect my post two posts later to appear that passive aggressive

2 Likes

If Camden is available, I will gladly buy first round at Salud.

3 Likes

This guy gets it.

1 Like

Didn’t take it that way at all.

1 Like

Just updated the event status to NIT Qualifier. We’ll play the NLU Stableford format.

4 Likes

As much as I’d love to be there, gotta get some quality time with the Mrs. while she’s on summer break.

Plus gotta give someone else a chance to win for a change.

3 Likes

Hell yes. Wife’s family is in Sumter and we always make the drive up to Camden just for Salud.

@drv4show heard anything about Quixote Club redesign now that it’s open?

2 Likes

Supposed to tour it soon with a couple prospective members. Hearing really positive things.

3 Likes

supposed to go preview as well. Place looks unreal. I am waiting for it to dry up some

3 Likes

Well damn…this is the same weekend as the Greenville County Am otherwise I’d be in. Y’all have a great time.

2 Likes

Man—we need more Tigers here! Anytime you’re in the area let’s play.

4 Likes