South Carolina is Hot! Hot! Hot! July 24th NIT Qualifier TEE TIMES ARE LIVE!

put me down for donating a Dozen premium golf balls. Let me look when I get home to see what I have.

Cool deal. Total noob question: your profile is listed as private, how can I DM you?

go to your page…see messages…left side “new message” …@him and then you can

1 Like

Having the username you’ve selected then setting your profile to private is a phenomenal move

First post in thread and first event of this kind: just put my name on spreadsheet in wait list column. Not hoping any of you drop out but excited for the opportunity to play in an event like this. I figured i’d start playing a bit in the nest events and believe it or not the first thread i click on is local. Cheers!

5 Likes

I think there are still spots in the Roanoke event on the 24th, and there are still a few spots in the Hootenanny in Southern Pines on July 2.

2 Likes

yeah I can take up 96 that day…if any of yall get wait listed and want to make the drive up 81, its about 3 hours north of charlotte.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Awesome!

Just a couple updates:

I’ll post the raffle details later this week. So far we have:

Eliott Bag Company event head cover (also still available for purchase)

$100 Halls Chophouse Gift card from @EZmiss

DL3 signed Workday hat

2XL Masters Performance shirt (white)

Dozen premium balls from @LukeBoatright

Dozen Srixon Z-Stars from @tres_carlos

A Giftcard for Villains Golf ball markers from @Darikashi

NLU merchandise from the guis

Players Championship putter cover from @Big_RanDeer

Nest head cover from @6thFairway

Dozen Pro V1s from @OTPLefty

Candle set from @OTPLefty

Foursome at Country Club of Lexington

5 Likes

Not going to be able to make it and have removed myself from the list.

Thanks----sorry you cannot make it.

Wow I think Hall’s is overpriced too but they make a decent steak. Or should I take the disrespect personal?

We’re you’re next in line on the waitlist…

1 Like

Good news my friend. Apparently I shouldn’t travel for golf four weeks in a row, so I am going to have to sit this one out

1 Like

What’s up fellas. Haven’t check the board in a minute and it looks like I slid into being able to play in a few weeks. I haven’t played in one of these yet so I just wanted to double check format. Is it a net or gross qualifier? If we are on the list we are good to just show up and tee it up? I saw that a hat order went out, did any extra ones get ordered that are available to purchase? If there is a place that answers those questions feel free to shoot a link, just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before I drive over in a few weeks! Looking forward to playing fellas!

Welcome! Net quota stableford. I’ll send out some day-of information a little closer to the event.

Check with @LukeBoatright on the hats—I did order an extra one for me that I can save for you if there are not any left.

Looking forward to it. My first event was last March and I found everyone to be very welcoming. Just a solid group of people.

4 Likes

We did not order any extra hats. Sorry!

Getting excited for this one!

3 Likes

I’m going to be pretty upset when you introduce yourself and you’re not Randy or a Deer.

11 Likes