Sisterhood of the Traveling Refugee Sunday Bag

@anon29849602 with the Sunday Bag at the Marathon at Mimosa Solstice. This was the 54th hole of the day.

@HaveOuimet DM me your info on where to ship the bag.

13 Likes

Wild Horse in Gothenburg, Neb. Husker Düel.
Photo credit @Mwilhelm10

36 Likes

Holy shit! It lives!

12 Likes

Course looks fucking awesome

1 Like

This gui fux

1 Like

IMG_20200702_203355

This was from earlier in the month while the bag was still in NC at Umstead Pines in Durham.

6 Likes

you should have worn a bucket…we could have been damn near twins…

4 Likes

The lighting isn’t clear but those are the J Crew tech shorts in @alexshreff burgundy.

2 Likes

Has the bag been up to Alaska before? I go up there pretty frequently for work and would love to show her the last frontier. In fact I’m flying up to Fairbanks tomorrow… haha

4 Likes

nevermind then, i take it back…didnt really want to be your twin anyways

was wondering why those shorts looked so funny, its cause they only have 1 back pocket

1 Like

No they are the real ones with two pockets. I’m not a hobo.

1 Like

my apologies, they look fantastic

2 Likes

100% this needs to happen. I’ve been so busy I haven’t checked the schedule to see who is taking it where, but next time you’re going put it on the sheet and get that damn thing to Alaska!

2 Likes

I’ll try and make it up there once more before the snow hits, but if I could get a snow round in that would be fucking awesome. Looking like September might be the next trip if all goes according to plan.

1 Like

The Sunday Bag has arrived in Minnesota for a two week stay. Current plan is to have @LonnieMollo carry it for a round at his home course the day before and I’ll take the honor of carrying for the North Star Shootout. Should be lots of fun!

8 Likes

Might need to bring a backpack for all the extra balls I usually carry.

3 Likes

Post all the #content you can get!

I’ll be all over it…refugematches IG will be on fire two weeks from today!!!

4 Likes

Side note: contact @pushdraw for all future @refugematches inquiries, he runs it now

5 Likes

We didn’t take many pictures at Sand Valley but I managed to get this one on the sandbox

20 Likes