Silk Road of The Refuge - Entertain us. Story, Rug, Pets, Price

19 Likes

5eb15bbe2a89d191648837

51 Likes

Love this. Again, my apologies. Was not trying to be out of line. A series of DMs between @anon26814599 and I would have been more beneficial for all.

5 Likes

Suggestion for new Refuge Title: Silk Road Sheriff

5 Likes

Guys can we please draw a line under this…Whatever the reasons founded or not, no-one is now here for your pissing contest.

17 Likes

I’m afraid I’ll need to report this language to @gatorz7888 in the corporate-speak thread

17 Likes

While I appreciate that article and the sentiment for hating the whole “blue sky thinking, corporate synergy” bullshit-speak, this aint it chief.

From the following article: https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19699988

“According to Dent, the Oxford English Dictionary’s first evidence for “drawing a line”, defined as “to lay down a definite limit of action beyond which one refuses to go”, is from a transcript of the trial of one Thomas Fyshe Palmer, once known as “the most determined rebel in Scotland”. That was in 1793.”

Now this may be a cultural difference, the idiom has existed in England since before I was born and throughout my childhood, either way my original sentiment still stands…

3 Likes

post / DM some pics of the head cover out of the platic? interested.

@Tommo I’m glad to see you got my cease and desist letter regarding your title. Thank you for your understanding.

5 Likes

On the road. I’ll shoot them over when I get home

1 Like

It was an unfortunate incident and I hope we can draw a line under it…

3 Likes

Wow. Saw 80 unread posts in the Silk Road and at first I thought “Oh shit, I better see what cool merch someone is unloading.” Then I thought, “No, probably just another dick measuring contest.”

40 Likes

I picked a bad time to bump an item last night.

18 Likes

The level of dick measuring on that one:

22 Likes

small d

3 Likes

Same thing…saw the new post count and was immediately suspicious there was an issue.

2 Likes

Would it make everyone feel better if I dive back into the depths of my closet?

17 Likes

*Inadequate and depressed

4 Likes

So I’ll take that as a yes :thinking:

1 Like

DO IT! Bring out the thicc softgoods.

2 Likes