SHOW-ME SHOWDOWN -- Annual Intra-Roost Battle of Missouri -- NOV 5th

Lots of fun to be had here. It’s all about the meetup, guise. Tongue-in-cheek insults on each other’s cities are in play. But let’s keep it civil. I know we will.

Easy way to get in us STL guise heads: print shirts with Kroenke’s face on them and wear them for the matches lol

Since we get Kansas, then we could get Gary Woodland on the team, no?

2 Likes

I have one these at my club every year, 27 holes-two man teams- 1st nine best ball- 2nd alt-shot-3rd scramble- 3 points total. Those can be changed just what we do. And the one my brothers and I do is two days, but that is probably a little much for the 1st time.

If you feel that you need Chi town to compete that is fine.

I didn’t know you all did this, but sounds like a pretty awesome format.

Unchecked boxes for starting this thread:
Date
Course
Merch
C’mon @IlliniGolferHack

2 Likes

I will take care of headcovers with the help of @Geaugolf

Can’t wait to plumb bob every shot

1 Like

Driver off the deck? Plumb bob. 2 footer for a double? Plumb bob.

1 Like

I’m a man of the people. I thought we could discuss and decide together!

Oh hey JB Holmes. Just remember, slow players will be asked to… Nvm that’s dumb

2 Likes

I new the cops would show up! I will say Eagle Knoll might be a good course, so the kU fans don’t have to go to CoMO.

2 Likes

@BigJones I love that setup. I could see that working for an event like this

Good tournament for a wide range of handicaps and for fun (and maybe some drinking). I also just emailed Eagle Knoll to see what they have open this spring and summer. We will see what they say.

Refuge related activities are best done by dictatorship or a small oligarchy.

1 Like

Putin and Castro claim to be “men of the people”, lets give him a chance

1 Like

Anybody working on a logo design for the event? My wife is pretty good with graphic design stuff and I’ve got a few ideas

1 Like

I have started thinking about it but that is about it. Any idea is a good idea on this tread.

Cool I’m all about that merch baby

2 Likes