(Scoring at Post 366) Florida Meetup - The StrappedDraw at Palatka Golf Club, August 1st

You’re an animal

1 Like

Trying to accommodate as many North Florida people as possible and there was a strong summer contingent.

Really liking the idea of watching the olympics with a bunch of refugees.

3 Likes

I know what I like, and apparently it’s arbitrary time restrictions on bucket list golf trips.

3 Likes

Thanks for thinking of us Florida people, @NoLayovers :wink:

2 Likes

@anon82308049

1 Like

I tagged the below people in the first round of the poll but have yet to tag them in the second round. Just want to make sure everyone who is interested saw the poll. We had 23 voters in round 1 and only at 11 in round 2. Also tagging @GatorNational because, well, I’m assuming he went to UF. And @TRAJinamonologues because he lives in Gainesville.

@mthoma12 @PGA_ALLTHEWAY @cgroom @catshannon @SloppyLayup @Respectable100 @gatorz7888 @LJP

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m not going to be able to attend this event.

1 Like

I don’t think the options above will work for me. June and July are pretty booked up and I’m going to attend the Atlanta event in August.

1 Like

Next year!

1 Like

Unfortunately the summer dates won’t work for me either. Have fun. It sounds like a really fun trip!

1 Like

Put my vote in for the last weekend of June but I’m open most weekends so just need to see as it gets closer.

1 Like

Any updates at this time? @NoLayovers

Calling the pro today to finalize that August 1st works.

1 Like

Might be in for this. Posting just so I can keep track of this thread.

1 Like

Are you all still working on dates as yet. Sorry not read all the thread.

99% sure it’s July 31st - August 2nd. Just haven’t been able to get the pro on the phone to confirm. Will try again tomorrow!

5 Likes

I have added those dates to the calendar, so it is gospel … or at least that’s what I’ll tell my wife.

On another note, that is my buddies (not a NLU truther) birthday weekend. Sooooo, I am certainly going to leverage that to justify this trip. He golfs, so it makes it easy to bring him along.

2 Likes

Just got off the phone with the pro. We’re confirmed for 8AM-3PM at Palatka on Saturday, August 1st!

7 Likes

Dang! It’s our 10 year anniversary 7/31 so we have a trip already on the books that weekend. Next time!

I should be good to go! When are we doing signups?

2 Likes