Roost Merch Megathread

RACDG NY OPTION 2:

12 Likes

Send me a DM.

Edit: For anyone else in the thread that has projects, always feel free to DM. I have done a bunch of the roost stuff for others. Sometimes I don’t have time but if I do, I can always help people out (and yes, for far, far less than 9k :joy: )

2 Likes

Putting together a new @ASplashOfOJ hat order together, link to sheet is below. No need to send payment yet.

2 Likes

Hey y’all, couple things going on in advance of our Roost Major, the North Star Shootout 4. First is some basic merch including Imperial hats and pin flags from Winston Collection:

Second is our charity auction, which will once again benefit Gillette Children’s Specialty Care, a truly incredible organization based here in MN. If you have anything to donate, please let me know or toss it up on the spreadsheet!

2 Likes

Ordering info coming soon! Decided on rope hats 3 diff colors, similar to @Big_RanDeer

4 Likes

Any insight on how high the crown is on these Novus hats? I have one of the NLU Imperial crest rope hats and the crown is way too high.

Not sure but working on getting a sample - I will let you know if I get one!

1 Like

RACDG NY Hats are here!! Please use link below to order. Item will ship directly to you and hats are $25 + ~$5-$7 shipping depending on zip code.

RACDG NY HAT POP UP SHOP | NOVUS (novusclothingcompany.com)

2 Likes

Tacking on to the above, @ASplashOfOJ also has a store front. Get involved!

Item will ship directly to you and hats are $25 + ~$5-$7 shipping depending on zip code.

2 Likes

Bumping this as we only have 2 days left to get orders in!! Appreciate the support so far.

Posting hat style below for those curious.

1 Like

This is for both RACDG NY and Splash of OJ

3 Likes

Get involved!

Without the roosts - this business (which is insane) never would’ve started. Thank you everyone for your continued support, absolutely thrilled to be giving back

shoutout @Randy because yes there is legitimate business to be had supporting the women’s game
additional shoutout @Eggman as a big contribution to last qtr was getting me involved with Club TFE as well

31 Likes

Bumping this @ASplashOfOJ get your orders in !

4 Likes

Fun fact - Western Birch and Buckeye Tags are actually neighbors here in Cleveland

29 Likes

At least we know what he won’t buy next…

1 Like

I’ve gotten to know Louis at Western Birch - they’re literally right across town and actually do all the printing here in Cleveland. It’s a really really cool operation. I’ve learned a lot from them and this collab has been in the works for a long time. I’m actually looking into getting one of the same printing machines they use but for printing color logos onto the bag tags (and other stuff too)

18 Likes

@ASplashOfOJ last chance for hats

Store closes at midnight EST

1 Like

Folks,
I’ve been making some fine leather goods and wanted to get some started for the OATW roost, but ended with not a lot of interest. Opening it up to everyone and need a minimum of 3 to get a custom roost stamp included. Made with Walpier Buttero single layer leather for horizontal (opens like a book) and vertical (opens like a legal pad) scorecard / yardage book holders. The vertical openers can be made scorecard sized or common yardage book sized. $50+$5 shipping - dm with questions / interest.

IMG_20230707_151345
IMG_20230707_151336
IMG_20230707_151326
IMG_20230707_151315
IMG_20230707_151350

35 Likes

Gotta think some of the @PNWCrew will jump on this…

5 Likes