Roost Merch Megathread

Yeah. I’ve got a Sunday bag thats begging for patches. Hop in my DMs, too.

First Imperial run for our first official team hat.

16 Likes

Get your hat orders in. I’ll order at least the minimum on Monday

Repping the SWRR on my flight to Portland (-> Bandon tomorrow).

12 Likes

So comfy!

8 Likes

Is the website still up to order t-shirt?

I got an email yesterday from Sticker Mule about 50 die cut stickers for $9. No code, just clicked the link in the email. So if you’ve ordered from them before I’d assume you also got the email. Just a heads up

4 Likes

Was that Sunday on Alaska?? And your dad was with you in an NLU hat? I was on that flight to PDX, saw an older guy in an NLU hat and younger guy in SWRR shirt, but didn’t recognize it was you (was half watching a movie on iPad)

1 Like

There is a 1,000% chance that was me/us.

1 Like

Will be placing the new hat order soon, thinking of adding a rope hat offering if there is interest

@ASplashOfOJ

8 Likes

3 Likes

Creamsicle rope is

2 Likes

Thinking that middle one is :fire:

1 Like

Still have some patches left, guis. 2 for $5

2 Likes

Has there been any more discussion or updates on a towel with all the roost logos?

21 Likes

This.

Spoke with a with a rep from Swannies and they are going to put together a proposal for us to get some custom polos. If anyone from @ASplashOfOJ or anyone else would like to express their interest on this google sheet please do so, the proposal will include various styles/colors. This is merely to gauge interest and get a proposal with offerings.

docs.google.com

Swannies Polos

Sheet1 Refuge Handle,Polo Size,Qty Big_RanDeer,L,2

Just to be clear expressing interest is not an obligation to purchase, if we don’t like what is proposed we don’t have to buy anything.

6 Likes

Hey friends, should have done this a few days ago but here we are.

Do you know you’re missing out on the North Star Shootout and want to commemorate it with a tee shirt or bucket hat? Do you have a buddy with a hat problem (or in my case, a lack of hair problem) who needs another bucket? Do you not care about any of that but want to receive some goods and benefit a great charity (Gillette Children’s Foundation)? Look no further.

1 Like

Friday delivery!!! Ready for my trip to Canada to play in the Tussle!!

1 Like

With the Peach Tree patch on order, I have a spot for at least one more :grinning:. CC: Daily Deals thread green back pack gang.

HJONK!

18 Likes