Roost Merch Megathread

the image you’re uploading is probably a jpg with a white background, convert that to a png with a transparent background and you should be good to go

7 Likes

needs a bigger bear

6 Likes

Boom!!

Bumping the order. If anyone wants a hat or patch. Hoping to get this finalized this week.

1 Like

@MerchCzar any word on Orders* with level wear for roost merch?

My understanding is the orders are shipping out this week and people will start receiving their items next week.

9 Likes

That is correct. Orders should start showing up late* next week.

12 Likes

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Is this order still open? Want to snag a patch…

Who has the lowcal patches? @enriquedlcm

1 Like

You’re just in time. Finalizing the order today.

1 Like

K added and paid. Lmk about shipping / address when you get them in. :pray:t3:

You close it already?

I’d like to get as many stickers as I can from the Roosts. I currently have FF, North Star United, Fresh Coast Flock, NorCal, SW RoostRunners, and PNW (I think, need to check the stack of mail my wife seems to hide from me).

Would gladly purchase some or trade First Flight stuff for them. Hit me up in the DMs.

I ordered a few extras of everything. Whatcha want? And I’ve got some TPC stickers we can swap.

1 Like

Which roosts have done patches so far? I’ve got a patch from PNW, Great Plains, First Flight, and have a TPC patch reserved. Are there any that I’m missing so far?

1 Like

Would love to trade PNW patches or stickers for SWRR, TPC, and any others I’m missing…

A patch and a sticker

1 Like

The Electric Phactory has done patches too. I’m all in for the super swap with you guys, willing to do tees, stickers and patches.

1 Like

Slide into my DMs