Roost Merch Megathread

the Rohlers are excited to announce our inaugural 2023 merch drop (shout out the big guy). Since we’ve had some out of state orders I thought I would socialize the link case there are any others out there who want to spread the good word.

Order link. We can figure out shipping details offline if anyone does place an order.

27 Likes

I hope you wear these to Pasatiempo. The salt of the earth starter is going to cry.

7 Likes

capsule should be completed by the time the Western Communion comes around, god is good

I couldn’t possibly NOT partake. Love it! Will reach out offline to arrange shipping.

NSU Beanies and Glencairns were dropped in the mail on Friday!

1 Like

SCGC doing our first merch order of 2023-

Since a couple ppl have asked, this is the imperial wingman model mid-crown rope hat

8 Likes

It’s private…

5 Likes

just changed the link, thanks

1 Like

A refuge tradition

14 Likes

Unlike any other

9 Likes

Is the logo on the ropey boi larger than the logo on the imperial run? I bought one of those and felt like the logo was tiny

1 Like

Yes, I believe the first 2cgc hat run had a small logo on it. this one is maxed out, for better or worse

this one is an imperial wingman model, fwiw

2 Likes

Beanie arrived this morning and it’s everything I hoped it would be.

Edit: Just went to recycle the shipping box and noticed the three delightful stickers as well!

3 Likes

Loving the beanie. Now to find something appropriate in the rack to drink out of those glasses. Malort isn’t gonna make the cut.

1 Like

I mean… It won’t make it worse?

Seriously though, these are some top tier stickers. Particularly like the wayward logo one.

20 Likes

Welcome new guis

26 Likes

The round one is perfect.

1 Like

F6757FE0-9E9D-4391-BC74-9813146A9CC3

1 Like

bumping this as a last call, we’re closing orders tonight at 10pm MST