Roost Merch Megathread

Some solid Strohs merch at the flea market.

32 Likes

I’ve got a sweet strohs mirror hanging in the garage. Where are those at?

1 Like

Maumee antique mall. Place has some good wares!

1 Like

Ive yet to be out there. I should check it out.

That sailor one is gold

1 Like

Dry Heat GC patches are available for $2.50 apiece. For each patch purchased, $1 will be donated to Animal Humane New Mexico. But first: if anyone is available and willing to travel to Phoenix in two weeks, please join us for our Roost major at Aguila Golf Course on March 4. A few late Tumbleweed Two Ball spots opened up and we would love to fill them (3 remain open). Format is two person blind-ish draw teams with 9 holes each of best ball and alt shot on the par 3 course, plus 18 holes of net stroke play on the 18 hole course. An NIT spot will be awarded for the winning team to fight over. Info and signups here:

Pleas enter your patch request and other pertinent info here and I’ll get them to you:

9 Likes

Last call for mudness t’s and crewnecks!

Based on the 90’s Bulls classic three peat design. Proceeds go to first tee of greater Chicago

6 Likes

Alerting the authorities (@Jdonelson @HellerHighwater )

1 Like

4 Likes

They’re real, and they’re spectacular (and finally here). Will be getting things shipped early next week!

Branded Bills:
Production time: long (7-8 weeks for PVC aka “Rogue” patches)
Shipping time: extremely short, UPS 2nd Day
Quality: outstanding
Fit: on the small side for pom and classic cuff beanie. Waffle beanie (“Elite”) is more standard. Plenty of stretch in everything
Cost/value: extremely reasonable given quality
Recommended: hard yes. Be mindful of lead time.

Barrel Raised (Etsy engraving shop):
Production time: extremely short, like 5 days after order I had a shipping notification
Shipping time: extremely short
Quality: outstanding
Cost/value: extremely reasonable. By far the least expensive custom engraving I found for Glencairns, they are legit Glens not knockoffs (as far as I can tell), the guy responds quickly to messages and even unlocked a special quantity for me to place the order that wasn’t available in the drop-down list.
Recommended: absolutely

28 Likes

Honestly forgot what I ended up ordering and super excited for the surprise. :joy:

3 Likes

40 Likes

Giddy Up!

3 Likes

Ok, this is sick.

@MerchCzar any possibility Titleist would consider selling the LinksLegend bag to Nest members with roost logos on the bags? I know they generally only sell it to private clubs, but considering we are all paying $90 a year here… I think they could maybe bend the rules a teeny bit :blush:

14 Likes

Are all the beanies spoken for?

I have one waffle ($30) and one white ($25) that are extra

Edit: prices include shipping

Do I need another golf bag? Absolutely not.

Would I buy a Roost-logoed LinksLegend in 5 seconds flat? Absofuckinglutely

11 Likes

Those pockets are detachable, no? Just have your local embroidery shop hook you up, I’m sure that they can do it.

1 Like

The FcF has landed a merch partner, more to come….

10 Likes

Love this summary.

1 Like