Roll Call: Wisconsin - Hibernation

WI Roost interest exploratory committee spreadsheet.

My reading of the rules is we have to put on 3 events/meet ups a year including a way to determine regional qualifiers. Not that you have to necessarily participate in all 3.

3 Likes

As is tradition, it’s view only

12 Likes

The “View Only” spreadsheet. A Refuge tradition unlike any other.

8 Likes

Fixed, just seeing who here is paying attention.

2 Likes

As a lawyer, I figured you were charging by the hour and imputing things for us.

3 Likes

Eagle Springs opens Tuesday.

5 Likes

16 Likes

I checked the rules. You can join both but only qualify for the Roost Championship through 1.

2 Likes

That was never in question anyway.

7 Likes

We welcome you with open arms for all our events, then you can go back to Chicago and tell them how much better we are.

Signed, a dude in the duck club (Canada’s roost)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t you fucking dare

5 Likes

I’m a member of High Cotton Club and @leftysauce is our Roost Captain. He does a great job and I’m sure would be glad to answer any questions you have. Looking forward to a HCC and Wisconsin cage match! Wish you the best in pulling your roost together!

2 Likes

Does this mean the Burban is an annual event of IL vs WI for your Roost allegiance

4 Likes

Oh maybe things are getting spicy.

2 Likes

I bought a sick HCC hat from him with a cow on it that I love so so much.

2 Likes

So this is my first post to the Roll Call: Wisconsin. I put my name on the Roost List. Willing to help, but would need guidance. Coached High School golf for 10 years, ran the Conference Tournament/Stats, and now run events at the small golf course I am at. Looking forward to helping anyway I can.

9 Likes

I don’t know how to add my name to the list from mobile, but I am in and willing to help with planning an event for the roost.

1 Like

I can add you. Milwaukee?

1 Like

Yes sir! Thank you!

2 Likes