Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

All while I’m still tracking my friends on the app who are still at Steamboat. Glutton for punishment. They’re currently going up the Sunshine lift in case you’re curious. They also sent me pictures yesterday from lunch at Tbar.

2 Likes

Only one tree down today.

2 Likes

Power returned once and quickly went out before my pregnant wife could make her breakfast. She was not a happy camper and was experiencing technical difficulties trying to connect to her hot spot which did not help the situation. Power has been back for a few hours and seems stable, got everything shoveled so the sun can do its work… love this state. We don’t have hurricanes, earthquakes, or alligators.

4 Likes

There was no snow on my deck yesterday……

1 Like

They have you play the green tees. I’ve played in the event like 8 times over the last 10 years. It’s a really good price for two rounds and a night at the hotel. Straits plays much easier that time of year since the rough hasn’t grown in yet, though it can play pretty long even from the greens when its 35 and the wind is blowing in off of Lake Michigan.

1 Like

Here’s a picture of me playing golf on March 16 last year in Wisconsin:

Here’s a live look out my home office window:

Here’s a look at my current mental state:

Lauren Conrad on The Hills Crying GIF: “I Never Look That Sad!” | Teen Vogue

19 Likes

me on March 17th (my birthday) last year… I was hoping to continue the tradition… guess not.

3 Likes

Counterpoint - Marquette is a 2 seed!

Misto GIF - Lauren Conrad Whitney Port Happy - Discover & Share GIFs

10 Likes

10 day forecast looks promising, too

2 Likes

Well, the UW is a 3 seed

in the fucking NIT

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My favorite was the rumblings I heard that UW was thinking they could pull a UNC and decline the NIT invite.

1 Like

They could have, but let’s be real honest here, Gard needs to do something to save his ass from getting fired and this is his last hope.

2 Likes

Precisely and those that think they have the same juice as UNC is what made me laugh.

1 Like

@midwestgolfbum - developing situation on Mequon Rd across from the Sendiks. I’m monitoring closely.

10 Likes

going for the employee discount?

1 Like

Might head up for a lunch bowl of chili and a BE Tournament Champs shirt if anyone is interested today or maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

What time today? I can be talked into that any time after about 11:30

12:30?

I just had a 1-2 dropped on my calendar so unfortunately, I’m out this week.

1 Like