Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

I won’t make a new thread for food. Best Indian food in Milwaukee. Go. Also must eats near Fiserv.

I enjoy Who’s on Third for a pregame meal. Blackened chicken wrap is very good. Bourbon sirracha wings are awesome.

Real Chili downtown is a great option. Oscar’s is the best burger in the city, out by Poto though.

@djpie loves Calderone Club.

Doc’s Smokehouse is good BBQ, beer and bourbon.

Brat House and Mader’s are tradition solid options.

Stay away from Goolsby’s and Buck Bradley’s, tourist traps.

3 Likes

My go to is cafe india. It’s in a gas station plaza but is darn good. It’s also next to the taxi depot.

5 Likes

Great recommendation.

1 Like

This is the answer… Cafe India is the best Indian food in Milwaukee

2 Likes

If you’re going to the Fiserv, don’t pay for parking. Street parking within 10 blocks is easily achievable.

3 Likes

used to always park by the old Ace Hardware building a few blocks north. good times

1 Like

We’re in the Nest so I won’t regret this(right?), but 7th and Essex is great free parking.

2 Likes

Shit, I park at manpower and walk along the river. It’s bitter cold in the winter, but I still do it

The lot across from Bombers? That’s my last stand parking lot.

the one that’s a max of $5 once every 10 times and otherwise unattended? :joy:

2 Likes

Haha farther down on the street! It’s a hike…

I didn’t say it was a smart decision.

Good god, man. We will see you around Essex in November.

1 Like

Thirded and it’s not even close.

Hold off for the Gold Rush chicken INSIDE Fiserv.

My wife will be thrilled to have a closer spot.

1 Like

Howdy folks,
Just coming back to the game after a number of years away. Bingeing all the NLU content and found you all here. I’m in La Crosse, but originally from Stevens Point. Played in high school. Home course was SPCC cause they had an amazing student membership in the late 90s. Worked at Sentry World too. Looking forward to getting back to form. If anyone one else is in the SWWI area and wants to get in a round, let me know. Cheers!

2 Likes

Cc: @HawksInWI

2 Likes

Bumping this. We still on for Eagle Springs next Sunday?

@TeddyPargame @TTrentC @PTM @Kerry

2 Likes

I’m in! Do we have a tee time? Or they only 7 days out…

2 Likes