Roll Call: Wisconsin - Hibernation

Appreciation is all on this side of the table

1 Like

I really need to listen to the Nest pod… Everything I’ve read between last night and this morning regarding Roosts just confuses the hell out of me…

5 Likes

I still have not figured out how to play the nest pods. I use Itunes usually if anyone can help it would be appreciated

Directly within iTunes, I’m not sure at the moment.

If you have the Apple Podcasts app available to you (I’m looking on my iPhone), there’s a … in the upper right hand corner when you are in the Library. Select the “Add a Show by URL” option, and then paste in the URL from your Nest profile.

3 Likes

TYFYS
Most likely out of laziness, but I never looked up how to listen to the Nest pod on iTunes. Would just use the link sent to my Outlook and keep track of the time when I left off. This is a game changer sir.

2 Likes

We got the post-mini-Mudness here:

4 Likes

Thank you it worked!!!

@grandpa_jones you live in Moline but want to join our Roost? Will you bring ice cream and pizza with?

if it’s Whitey’s and Happy Joe’s than YES, also acceptable is Harris Pizza

2 Likes

Taco preferably from Happy Joes.

1 Like

I’ll introduce you to the miracle that is “Nacho Joe” Its a taco pizza with some nacho cheese baked in. I tried going back to regular taco after and its not even close.

4 Likes

Lake Lawn popping right now! Just a drive by for me. Hope some of y’all are playing today.

2 Likes

Nest podcast will be in my ear driving to Sparta tomorrow, so I can catch up on the Roost topic. Aug 19-20 at Lawsonia will work nicely and not conflict with the Viroqua Open in 2022.

And in other news, I almost went the entire season NOT playing The Oaks, but the last nice weekend and a pesky neighbor broke my streak. We played holes 8 & 9 in a speedy 45 minutes. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey northern neighbors,

I’m scoping out a golf weekend with my Dad for May 2022 and was eyeing up Mammoth and the Sandbox for one of the days. Is there normally any difficulty in getting a tee time 30 days out for a twosome (looking at a Friday)?

Very short answer, yes.

4 Likes

Ok, thanks. Hoping some flexibility in dates / times and calling early will help our chances.

One of my resolutions for next year is going to play in a competitive tournament - with that said, does anyone know when WSGA posts their schedule for 2022?

2 Likes

Early 2022 typically but if you ask @Syvm64 he might tell you the secret to finding it.

Might be a bit different with Bill leaving though.

3 Likes

I think last year it was in the January issue if Wisconsin Golfer magazine/newsletter. Looking forward to my third run at Net Partners!

1 Like