Roll Call: WGC Dell Match Play (ATX)

Newly transplanted local to Austin, TX and naturally excited to have a professional event on the schedule. Curious if anyone else will be attending and interested in setting up something fun around the event? Obviously this would entail attending the WGC, but I would be open to even coordinating a NLU mini-tournament that Saturday morning (match play probably wouldn’t work, but scramble/wolf hammer/etc). Happy to coordinate if there’s interest.

We can start with a roll call and let it start the ball rolling.

I’ll be there Sat-Sun.

Really interested to go watch this event at the very least. I’m from DFW and it’s my best bet to see the top guys in the world since not a lot play the Byron or Colonial besides Spieth or Rahm.

Just picked up a Thursday ticket and will probably pull the trigger for Saturday/Sunday as well.

I’m probably going to investigate getting a ticket for Saturday. My company is hosting a large client retreat the following week so it will just depend on my obligations with that. Went on Wednesday and Sunday last year and was pleasantly surprised

Very interested in mini-tournament/wolf hammer on that Saturday!

A buddy and I are gonna try to make it out on Friday. I have no interest going on out on Saturday or Sunday after the Friday cuts. Too many patrons for too few golfers.

For a first timer do any of the vets have recommendations for where to set up in the gallery? Obviously walk early but where have you found the best locations to camp out for the afternoon?