Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Mine just updated today 8.2

Not sure if I’m gonna be able to make it. Got some other stuff going on right now so I’m gonna probably have to push this to the back burner.

I understand, as long as you know you risk losing out on points towards the :trophy: PNW RACDG Cup :trophy:

Lol just playin, hopefully we’ll catch another round soon then.

Anyone interested in setting up a game in April? Besides the first weekend of the month, I am pretty free at the moment and would be down to get out somewhere interesting.

Bummer you can’t do first weekend in April. I booked that Chambers tee time for 11:24am on April 7th and have no takers yet.

May be cancelling if nobody can go.

I’m in Hawaii mid-April but can plan for the weekend of the 27thj for another round or two somewhere.

Yeah, I saw that post and was bummed because I already knew I had to work :confused: hopefully you can fill it out!

How far out should I make tee times for Chambers?

Some of you still good for mid June?

Monday and Wednesday are my only off days. So I’m good for any of those. Also make sure you look at when the Washington am qualifiers are because they will be heavy on play beforehand.

I’m not seeing any quad rounds out there…

My Wife has family in Washington and I am strategically flying in around 2:15, while she flys in around 9:15PM so that I can play Chambers on 4/18. I’m guessing I’d have to tee off around 3:30-4:00 if there are any takers. Played a quick round in Chehailis at Riverside Golf Course last time I was there and it was a neat little track.

1 Like

Sorry I meant the Puget Sound amateur. Yeah riverside was a neat little course. They had really good greens surprisingly though.

Would be cool, but weekday rounds are rough for me. Smart flying though! :slight_smile:

Anyone interested in playing The Home Course on Saturday the 13th? Would probably need to start somewhere between 8 to 10 am but haven’t been out this year and heard its in great shape.

Is anyone doing the qulaifiers for the US Am here? We are hosting it at the course I work at in Tacoma.

Anyone interested in getting a group together for an April 28th outing?

I’m out of Seattle, but definitely willing to travel

I’m out of Seattle as well and could be into that. You have anywhere specific in mind?

Nothing specifically. But to throw out some options:
*Home Course
*Gold Mountain
*White Horse
*Chambers

Do you have any other suggestions?

Whoa, definitely missed this response haha my bad. Still interested in playing Sunday? Would be interested in Home Course for sure. Anyone else want to get something going?

No worries at all. My plans have changed unfortunately due to work. My next opening weekend is Memorial Day Weekend, any interest in setting something up?

Visiting Seattle from WI, anyone available for a round Tuesday morning 6/11?