Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Just determined that my +1 is a no-show. I’ll be there for sure.

Jeff

Great, that’ll set us up for the foursome. Should be a good time!

1 Like

Alright so if it’s just us four what are we gonna play for 36 holes? I feel like we need to step up to the plate here and put some money down and shit.

1 Like

Absolutely. Have anything specific in mind? I haven’t played any foursome games in a while.

I think some games are a fine idea. I suggest we do something with rotating partners so we all get a chance to play with and against each other - good mixer for the “new” guys.

2 Likes

I’m looking to set up a round at Chambers in a June if anyone is interested in locking in a tee time.

Put me down as interested. I’m linking in @golfaddict because he loves him some Chambers.

You guys do week days?

I’m thinking a 9 or 10 start on 6/20 or 6/27

1 Like

I’m interested in that. I’m trying to get out in April after they open back up.

I’m right down the road from Chambers and always down to play it. Also, I can play weekends. Count me in!

Heck. With this response maybe we set up 2 times

I’m down for whatever man. Set up the times. Also make sure we get a big response to playing next weekend. We need people!!!

Bummed I won’t be in town in June to miss this Chambers meet up. Still haven’t played there which seems like a gross oversight :confused:

We need to plan a time shortly after opening to get out there. Temp will be good and course will be in prime condition.

Hey guys I have thumbs up from my wife to lock in golf on April 7th and I’m vibing Chambers to see the new renovations this time of year. Bonus is that it’s the Sunday before the Masters so golf vibes will be at peak high for the new season.

I am looking to fill an 11:24am tee time with a foursome (hopefully all refugees before I extend to my personal friends).

Who’s down?

Yo two days out boys! The PLAYERS is getting me pumped up. See y’all Saturday. @cqueen, @brpryor22, @jjgilham

I’m excited and have heard a lot good things about White Horse.

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

I’d be happy to arrange some kind of rotating team game to keep it interesting.

What is everone’s GHIN?

jjgilham Jeff Gilham 15.1

@cqueen @brpryor22 @davidc

1 Like

That would be cool! I locked last year at an 11.6 but we’ll say what the off season has to say about that

I suspect we are all in the same boat. I played until November, one long weekend in December and then hibernated. No idea what kind of game I’ll show up with.