Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Nice, sounds fun! Similar boat as I don’t have any players interested in playing this time of year haha I would be down to pair up if you don’t mind a mid handi tagging along.

Alright man sounds good. I just called and asked and it’s 50$ a person and it includes green fees, range balls and some beer tasters and whisky.

1 Like

The 16th for a match is looking bleak. Ready for this weather to make a turn.

Agreed, not even sure when that might be lol Need to find an indoor simulator or something.

There is a simulator at the Tacoma firs driving range. You can call ahead and make reservations.

I called around and every course is pretty much closed until Monday. I’m driving an hour south to Chehalis this morning to go and play because it was the nearest course open and had no snow at all.

The home course is open. They have the back 9 open for play and you can play 18 for the price of 9. It’s only 20$.

1 Like

Damn that seems like a nice deal. I might check that out this weekend, not all of us can golf on the weekdays :frowning:

1 Like

Just got an email for a 36 hole deal from the PNGA at White Horse good through March. Anyone interested in playing? Maybe March 9 or 10th or March 16 or 17th? Seems like we should hop on it early to get a tee time in. @cqueen @brpryor22

**edit - we can even put a call out in RACDG and make this official PNW event #2

Where is the signup for that? I didn’t get the email and I looked on their website and white horse has a 2 man scramble coming up next month that looks interesting though.

I just got an email from PNGA that says to call the pro shop to take advantage of the offer, I can forward it to you if you are interested.

I’m interested in golf games in Seattle area. Also interested in RACDG membership. The White Horse deal rocks and I’d be down for 36.

Never played there. I’m in

1 Like

White Horse is a really good course and an excellent value. I always have fun there.

1 Like

What do you all think of Saturday march 16 at white horse? One of us can set up a tee time if that works?

Let’s play! @golfaddict Linking a buddy in.

Nice! I can call and set us up a foursome for now and see how it shakes out. Are y’all PNGA members so I can get us this deal?

I am.

Count me in

Alright everyone we are locked in for 36 at White Horse on Saturday 3/16. Tee time at 815 to give us enough time. As I am looking over it again we might have an odd number so if you could confirm with me that would be cool. At the moment I only have a foursome scheduled but if need be I am down to do another group and split us up a bit. Or possibly invite some other folks to fill us out.

At the moment I have @cqueen, @brpryor22, and @jjgilham with a +1 – so we are at 5.

** edit, if you are a PNGA member the deal includes green fees, a cart, and range balls for $60, which is cool.