Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

3 Likes

Just saw the Insta stories. Serious FOMO here.

Though, as it works out, I managed to get the regular flu and wouldnā€™t have been able to come anyway.

Hope to make the next gathering.

3 Likes

We hope you make it too!

1 Like

ā€œStill not totally sure I understand what the Refuge isā€¦and I definitely donā€™t have a handle on this Oregon Trail thingā€¦but those guys were awesome.ā€ - Josh

6 Likes

You were there. You could have contributed to the ā€œamount of picturesā€ taken to make it less disappointing!

2 Likes

Made it home and chilling out with a beer since itā€™s still a cheat day. Watching the replay of my guy Thicc Bryson.

No issues at the border. Border guard didnā€™t even ask for my ID. Just asked me what I got. Was going to tell him I got speed but he actually just meant what I bought. Great weekend boys (@davidc @MrVinegar206 @rabsie @Mattyeds @I_have_the_yips, Jonah, Josh)!! Thanks for having me out. Canā€™t wait for chambers!

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: cue random drug search and all he finds is our whip receipts

1 Like

Please share link to this PED. You, @Sarah and @rabsie were hitting it out of the ballpark.

2 Likes

Welcome to the revolution

3 Likes

So great to see the pics and that everybody had a great time! If thereā€™s a Chambers event in April Iā€™m absolutely in for that!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve literally checked my Amazon account half a dozen times today to see if this has shipped yet! I canā€™t wait til Thursday!

1 Like

Can someone (@rabsie?) supply a link to Davidā€™s Net Eagle bomb in the rain. I need to see that sucker again

1 Like

*hail storm

1 Like

Wish we had video of your putt on 17.

2 Likes

Better this way. The length may grow to over 200ft if we keep the story alive.

2 Likes

Could not stop talking about this

I started talking about it saying 100ā€™, it grew to 140ā€™ by Sundayā€¦ makes sense to me

2 Likes

@davidc talkinā€™ about all the nuclear woods heā€™s gonna be hittinā€™ with the new whip and speed

2 Likes

50 percent off!

Jumbo Bird from @davidc.

4 Likes