Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - The Race To Grey Sky Signups @ Post 1568

The big bosses usually take Sundays off, so I’m one of the men in charge. Wish I could play, but you’ll have to count me out for this Sunday.

3 Likes

1 like = 1 prayer. DON’T KEEP SCROLLING AND LET THE BOSSES GET AWAY WITH THIS.

4 Likes

New to The Nest, but not new to NLU. Born in Spokane, now living in Seattle. Down to play anywhere, any time. Am I doing this right?

3 Likes

Welcome!! Great group from Seattle here

3 Likes

Welcome! If you want to #getinvolved, we have a Whatsapp chat with some locals on there if you are ever looking for a game. @davidc can invite you in.

I would also point you to the Idaho (Coeur D’Alene) trip thread that takes place in July if you’re interested

2 Likes

Hey whats going on man, great to have you! Like Sarah and Matt said we have a pretty active group, especially around Seattle. If you use whatsapp I can get you in on our group chat which is usually pretty fun.

Other than that, yes, echo what Matt suggested (link here). Setting up what should be a fantastic weekend in Idaho. Golf and good hangs!

Finally, whats your opinion on Bryson???

1 Like

How do you feel about getting more speed?

1 Like

Hey David - can you add me to the whats app chat?

2 Likes

Welcome! And welcome to golf in western washington, where it’s only dry and sunny Monday - Thursday.

3 Likes

For sure DM me your number my gui!

Played out at Oakbrook today. Highly recommend this to anyone in the area. $60 to walk so kinda pricey but firm greens and fairways. Speed wasn’t what I was expecting on the greens but they were smooth. Just not that quick. Course was overall in good shape.

2 Likes

Twitch subscriber, how about you? Gainzzzzzz.

(still learning how to reply correctly… I’ll get there)

1 Like

I have a membership there, so if you ever want to play it again let me know. I think if you pay online you get a little discount as well.

I looked it up based off of @cqueen’s comment but realized I haven’t played out there. What do you think of it? How’s the membership working for you?

I love it. It’s inexpensive which is good since I like playing multiple courses. Geoff the head pro is great. The course is always in pretty good shape considering the play they get, and if I play morning rounds we get around in 3.5 hours. Always welcome to join

1 Like

That’s fantastic, if I was closer to the area I would consider it (out of Seattle) - sounds exactly the type of spot I’d like to be a part of! Just always curious what kind of options are around town

Yeah it’s a cool deal. Ryan Moore started it a few years back. Used to be call the RMA club, but you can pay for just one course or three. The Classic, Oakbrook, and McCormick Woods. There is a term commitment usually one year, but mine was two. No initiation fee

2 Likes

Oh sick! Depending on the numbers that’d be pretty cool if you were relatively central

2 Likes

Going to attend the US Am @ Bandon Wed (8/13) to Sunday (8/16). Peak pricing for Bandon and likely unable to even get a tee time so I am looking to play the Preserve, Crossings, and Sunset Bay to supplement the spectating. Would be fun to get a group together.

1 Like

Got the email today stating they are playing the am with no fans or volunteers