Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Less than a month before the sign-up cut-off. #GetInvolved

Update Post:

@davidc

Which one of you left your NLU tee on 9 at Chambers yesterday?

4 Likes

I actually think I know who it was and heā€™s not on the refuge lol

2 Likes

Guys Vancouver Island might be too good for golf. If the world goes back to normal ever weā€™ll have to do a PNW RACDG meetup here. Cordova Bay is perfect net tilt venue

5 Likes

Seattle golfers!

I started a little Tuesday cash game at Greenlake Golf.

Starting tomorrow at 6pm! BYO adult beverages and get your swing on in a casual environment.

$15 gets discounted green fee, guaranteed time (they only take same day phone tee times right now with COVID), and entry to cash prizes.

Info: https://rb.gy/q6waiq
Tee sheet: https://rb.gy/oh15an

If youā€™d like to sign up for this week, check here to see if there is an opening first: https://rb.gy/oh15an

To confirm your spot, venmo Jordan for $15 entry fee: @jordanbergeson or just reply here with your name and Iā€™ll help you get it confirmed.

Text FAQ to 206-582-3794 for a list of frequently asked questions or to ask something that might not be listed!

Hope to see a couple of you out there!

Iā€™m @theburnishedpixel on Instagram too, I just posted some photos and info about the weekly. Hit me up there too!

3 Likes

Gonna tackle Trophy Lake tomorrow morning. Just took a peek at the scorecardā€¦um, it looks CHALLENGING!

2 Likes

#NoFreeAds :joy:

2 Likes

Great track. Really fun and great conditions overall. For under $50, canā€™t beat it. Greens were slowish - 10.5. No blue or black tees available since they came out of the covid shutdown, which made a few holes 5wood / wedge. WE LIKE THAT!

Still plenty of challenge out there.

3 Likes

I would put Trophy Lake in the ā€œhidden gem/underratedā€ category. I donā€™t hear enough people talking about that track

I havenā€™t played any of the courses between Tacoma and Gold Mountain. I have always heard good things but just never made the drive out to them.

Trophy Lake is a great course. Kicks my ass most times when Iā€™ve played it, but itā€™s a lot of fun. Itā€™s just expensive if you donā€™t have an Oki card, especially when you compare it to Olympic.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s one of the reasons I donā€™t make it there. The price between that and gold mountain just makes it easier to make the longer drive up and play there.

I canā€™t wait to get out to Gold Mountain and White Horse (and others) when itā€™s okay to do so! Power Triangle/Cascade Spade/Olympic Prolific canā€™t happen soon enough

1 Like

Agree with everyone else, for under $50 thatā€™s fantastic. The pictures looked great as well!

First Par 5 on the back nine (I think itā€™s number 11) at Trophy Lake is worth the price of admission on its own.

1 Like

Just played 36 at Suncadia on Monday. Pure.

4 Likes

Have you signed up for the PNW Championship there??

1 Like

Woodway (Edmonds) here. Currently rounding out a year of membership at Everett Golf and Country Clubā€¦ wonā€™t be renewing. Iā€™m a free agent and looking to get back out there and play some new courses in the area.

5 Likes

Anyone playing today/tomorrow in this heatwave? I have a 1:04 tee time at Madrona Links walking and might die.

Time to sweat!

1 Like

Iā€™m playing this afternoon in Vancouver with a heat warning. Lots of water and setting up the umbrella on the push cart for shade!

1 Like