Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Just added a Saturday afternoon column to the March page… cause that’s important info that my dumbass forgot to ask for from the start

Gamble Sands trip booked for August. Driving down Friday from Vancouver and playing the full course and Quicksands twice each.

Is there anywhere on the way that is even worth playing? Doesn’t seem like it but just wanted to confirm.

1 Like

Courses in Bellingham… @fishtopher18 is my Bellingham expert.

2 Likes

I play mostly Loomis, but Sudden Valley and Shuksan from time to time, I meant more in Central Washington near Gamble Sands that I shouldn’t miss while I’m out that way. Wine Valley and Palouse are too far. Seems like I’m not missing anything

1 Like

Oh, yeah… nothing else in the central WA/Chelan area are worth it.

You can play Bear Mountain or Desert Canyon, but you’re better off just playing Gamble Sands again.

2 Likes

North Bellingham golf course is awesome, love that place. It’ll be pure in august

1 Like

PNW!

Booking a work trip for MAY 1-3 and plan to fly in early to play Chambers 4/30. Going to have the entire day for golf.

Couple of qqs.

1.) is 36 at Chambers feasible?
2.) would it be better to do 18 at Chambers and 18 at another course? Any recos in that area? I’ll have a car.
2.) anybody want to play?

Zach

@fishtopher18 ?

1 Like

Is the work trip in May? :joy:

1 Like

Ah ffs

Edited

Blame bourbon

1 Like

36 at chambers is a feat, but doable. Not sure if anyone has done that during that time of year - might not quite be enough light.

That said - I would for sure join you but I’m at Bandon during that time!

1 Like

Desert Canyon isn’t that bad of track, and conditioning has really improved over the last couple of years. Had a similar double last year at Gamble, and DC can provide a good challenge prior to heading down the road to GS. If you want to risk the traffic, and take I-90 over the pass, both the Suncadia tracks are worth a visit.

14.5 hrs of sunlight on May 1…54 is in play, I mean, if you’re not soft.

60-70 nesticles played 36 on May 11 in ‘21, most would say it was the best day of golf ever.

7 Likes

this is fact

4 Likes

Will definitely be teeing it up there this summer but just looking for places I’m not normally close to. (I’m like 45 minutes from NB)

Is it hard to get on Doaks Suncadia course?

@MrVinegar206

No - but you’ll need a contact. My pro can get me and guests on whenever - when you thinking I’d be game to go out and play it

And bring your windbreaker!

3 Likes

Anyone got a link to the Discord? I got locked out and had to create a new account.

1 Like
1 Like

Results of January’s meetup yesterday are updated:

And if you haven’t yet, put the OP3 thread on “tracking!” A whole lot more info coming on that front soon