Roll Call: Tampa Golfers

Driving over and meeting up with @PGA_ALLTHEWAY at Lake Wales Country Club on Monday at 8:15am if anyone would want to join. We have at least 1 spot open.

1 Like

I’ll join if it’s still open.

3 Likes

Sounds great. Me, you, @PGA_ALLTHEWAY, and my non-refuge buddy who I have been trying to convince to join. I think this will be the day I finally wear him down.

2 Likes

Change in plans for us on Monday. @kblewis14 can’t make it and a different course. @PGA_ALLTHEWAY and I have one spot open on Monday at 8:15 am at the Deer Run course at Sun N Lakes if anyone wants to join.

1 Like

Playing with a buddy at Rogers Park on Friday at 4:20 if anyone would want to join.

Just bumping this for those who haven’t seen it yet.

2 Likes

hey hey

6 Likes

3 Likes

It is going to kill me that I likely can’t make these dates.

1 Like

It’s killing you?! I’m gonna kill you!

/S

The presence of our Official Unofficial Refuge Streamsong Ambassador will be sincerely missed.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hello Tampa Refugees!

Still a couple of months out but I will be in the area the week of Dec 26th through Jan 2nd. I’m down at Streamsong the 27th-29th but looking to fill out the 30th, 31st, and 2nd with golf. Was going to run up and play World Woods (at least the Pine Barrens course anyways) but open to more suggestions and always willing to meet up and play with anyone!

2 Likes

Would love to meet up while you’re in town and always up for heading to World Woods.

3 Likes

Same - let me know when you start to finalize plans. I know I’ll be down to Streamsong between Christmas and New Years or sure.

2 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll pop back in here in a few weeks!

1 Like

I’ll make that ride down from Orlando fo sho

2 Likes

All right - Let’s do an informal straw poll. Should I arrange another mini meet-up at Streamsong between Christmas and NYE? I know @OffTheDole can’t wait to play black again! (I kid!) If there’s interest, I’ll coordinate an event. It’ll be low key, no raffle, crazy format, or NIT spot, just get some guys together an hang out for a day. Anyone interested?

See what you did @lazyjk !

@DrJBone @PGA_ALLTHEWAY @JDinDelray @kblewis14

10 Likes

@dshaddy @bogeytax we’re listening

2 Likes

If it’s not Streamsong Black I’m in!

3 Likes

Seconded

3 Likes