Roll Call: Tampa Golfers

Going back to district lines I’m fully committed to redrafting the lines,shoutout Adam Banks, to represent South Florida with @Edge62 we’d happily take on any competitors!

2 Likes

Seems like maybe we need to create an event page to get this all organized, instead of it all happening here in the Tampa thread?

1 Like

I hadn’t followed this thread until now, but I’m open to joining an event in or around Orlando pending availability.

I saw that @PGA_ALLTHEWAY suggested 6/26. That date doesn’t work for me (already turned down a Pinehurst trip because it’s my son’s first event, and I’m caddying). But if the date hasn’t been set yet, let me know and I’ll throw my hat in the ring on the google doc.

(and I’m totally on board with @DrJ’s idea of a new thread. If that happens, hit me up please!

Edit to add: I live in the College Park area of Orlando, so I’d be EAST on the map above.

2 Likes

Working on it now.

Cool I’ll see you there

1 Like

ReFLuge Cup thread is live. Let’s get planning this thing. I’ll run around to the other FL community threads and drop it in there to drum up interest.

2 Likes

On bit of a road trip playing until next week so will check in to what’s going on then.

1 Like

Was one of you at Rocky Point tonight in a Buck Club hat?

headed to siesta key for a week 7/10-7/17. any locals recommend any public or semi private courses? Looking to play 3-4 rounds with my brother. apologies if this is the wrong channel for this

1 Like

Next Thursday is my birthday and I’d love to play golf with some internet friends. If we aren’t hurricaning/tropical storming, anyone want to get together for a round Thursday morning/early afternoon? I’m open to playing anywhere.

4 Likes

Keep me posted on this.

@JDGAFFLIN what’re your plans like?

1 Like

Shit. We’re headed back home Wednesday or I would be all over this.

1 Like

Are you in town now? I could probably find time for a round before then.

Edit: assuming we aren’t hurricaning.

2 Likes

I’m actually about 3 hours away in Daytona Beach with the fam.

2 Likes

Hope you’ve visited Buc-ees

1 Like

Like surfing, storms can create fun times on the golf course too. Just as long as it’s not on top of you.

2 Likes

I spoke with someone at the Tampa Palms membership office today and they no longer offer the young executive membership options. Does anyone have any recommendations for any other clubs with a young executive membership category?

Would anyone like to join @DrJ and myself at Dunedin Golf Club next Thursday 7/29?

1 Like

What time? I might be able to

1 Like

What time yall thinking?

1 Like