Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

Rooooostin.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I moved into the area (Illinois side) just over a year ago and have been looking for some people to play with, it getā€™s lonely walking by yourself!

7 Likes

10 Likes

Iā€™m fairly new to golf, but hope to see some new places and play some rounds with some new folks soon.

2 Likes

@dfbuzzbeater Thank you for the referral to Jeremy DeFoe. Dude is a rockstar.

1 Like

Glad to here it! Yep he is fantastic.

1 Like

Who is ready to risk heat exhaustion and play Saturday morning?

Bumpity to this here Google Doc concerning the SHOW ME SHOWDOWN.

Team KC is chomping at the bit, a role reversal of sorts.

Perhaps you could add your opinion to the Google Doc. And add your thoughts to the thread.

1 Like

Myself and the one and only @Nickygifts are playing tomorrow late morning at Far Oaks if anyone wants to join!

4 Likes

2 Likes

If I were to come to St. Louis Saturday, August 6th, anyone available to play golf? Paging @Jrembold @anon43372372 @chrismarz @Nickygifts

4 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

I can play in the morning!

1 Like

Okay. I have some company coming somewhere around then and need to confirm their schedule before we set this in stone. Will know for sure early this week.

1 Like

Man I want to play but donā€™t think my PT will clear me by then.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be in CT that weekend, but will see you in September.

1 Like

Iā€™ll play if thereā€™s still a spot open

1 Like

Once I know for sure Iā€™ll be over weā€™ll set it up. Anyone would of course be welcome.

1 Like

Everyone doing okay this morning?

8 Likes

Was just gonna ask the same. We got water in our basement and Iā€™ve been up since 3a cleaning it up. Thank god my wife is a light sleeper and thought to check because I think we could have been a lot worse, I slept right through the flash flood phone alerts.

You all ok?

7 Likes