Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

3 Likes

I’m out. Wife is going to a play in KC with her sister that I didn’t realize was this weekend. Sorry guys!

BUMP - FREE GOLF SATURDAY STILL AVAILABLE!

im repping one of these down in Stroh’s Territory. such a sick hoodie. can’t wait to wear it when i head back to see fam.

1 Like

SIM LEAGUE

Will you be there
  • Yes 5:00
  • Yes 6:30
  • No

0 voters

@Nickygifts @chrismarz @anon43372372 @Long_Left_Logan @jrer34 @jpbncf @scagnetti

Will someone please play in this free scramble! I cannot take another post of these guys needing someone.

4 Likes

For those not asking… watching the Cat in the back of the pit during our last dress rehearsal of Carmen. For those in trouble with their wives we open Saturday night. :rofl:

9 Likes

4 Likes

It’s killing me! I have zero chance of playing. And I had to turn down a free scramble last weekend too.

maracas and clave for hours

or come on over… because I’m free but would rather not spend twice as much time in the car – with these gas prices as well! – than it would be to complete the round!

1 Like

Come on! I have a couch you can sleep on and I’ll buy you a beer

2 Likes

Tornado warnings all over town, everyone OK?

2 Likes

Other than Russell Henley not converting for my Draftkings lineup we are all good here in Webster

3 Likes

a 70 plays!

1 Like

The pga app and Draftkings is so comically behind. Henley is still in 18 green according to pga app

Hate to disappoint all of you grinding to find ways to join us on Saturday at Bear Creek, but the spot is now taken.

Please return to the normal dialog of playing Normandie early on Sundays and not doing sims on Thursday…

6 Likes

So if anyone wants to drive to Tanglewood midweek:

4 Likes

Who wants to play golf on Friday? Aberdeen? Far Oaks? Tapawingo? Forest Park?

I could potentially be in for Forest Park, depending on the tee time.

1 Like