Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

Well we know the thief has a gross pinky nail haha

2 Likes

No decision was made, but I’m good with it!

This is a “ SPEACIAL binocular for gold to measure distance”

2 Likes

Didn’t even think to check whether they were up on 17. Was too distracted by some angry geese near the teebox. The yardage was like 249 from what I remember though.

1 Like

Selling the gloves with the bag is dead giveaway, plus everything else about the post.

FYI for those of you who would go.

1 Like

I am gonna get a tee time for the 26th, preferably in the AM. Would anyone like to join me.

1 Like

I saw Kyle Porter retweeted this. What do you think Bubba shot at Starfire?

2 Likes

Just booked into the 11am tee time for this Sunday on the Red if anyone wants to join

I’m trying to get out there Sunday, but can’t until closer to 1:00. Weather permitting anyway.

1 Like

I’ll join. Hopefully it clears up by then. Any idea how the course will take the rain?

I booked a twosome at 1:00 with a spot available if anybody wants in.

Glad to have you join! not sure if you’ve booked but I only grabbed a single so you’ll need to get on there and grab the time if not.

I think the last time I played the red was right after some rain in the spring I think. It was ok for the most part but the rough was pretty muddy in spots with less grass. I guess we’ll see honestly

1 Like

Who is looking to play next weekend for the summer game? I can look at tee times. I think Saturday or Sunday would work for me.

1 Like

FYI for anyone going out to Wigwam today, course is closed for at least another 90 minutes due to insane rain this morning.

We teed off at 7 and got 9 in barely, finished 8 and 9 in torrential downpour. Ton of people hanging out waiting out the rain so it might be packed this afternoon and conditions will be sloppy…

Appreciate this heads up. You saved me an hour round trip. I got a rain check for my 11 tee time today and they got me a 10am single for next Saturday. Happy to play with anyone who can join

I’m also playing at 10am Saturday.

I have one extra spot for Saturday morning on the Red at 7:08. Playing with @pushdraw and @Daler75

Edit. 4th spot now full.

1 Like

Just booked the 10:00. Sounds like there are three of us at that time now.

1 Like

Covered the 4th on this one

1 Like