Roll Call: Omaha/Lincoln

I’m definitely down!

Sounds good!

I’ll get a list going shortly

1 Like

I’d be interested in details if a trip does get thrown together. Haven’t made it out to those courses in a couple years.

I’ll have a thread up eventually! I’ll make sure to link it in here.

4 Likes

Last summer at WH I turned in a NLU towel I found in the fairway. You’re welcome…to whoever.

1 Like

Would love to join, but I’ll be in Okoboji for a family vacation. Looking forward to hearing everyone’s reaction to Wild Horse though. I love that place. Hopefully sneaking out there early this summer.

That was you!!! I claimed it when they were getting rid of the lost and found at the end of the year. I posted on insta that I’d send it on to whomever claimed it. I currently have 2 if someone wants the other.

1 Like

Ha! That’s great. I originally thought it was mine but realized it was a stray.

Hello everyone, Michael here as an Omaha Native. I am a member at Players Club, my chateau relaxo is downtown and always down to play Johnny or Benson for a game. I’ve played far too many courses in the area so let me know if you want suggestions!

4 Likes

Welcome! I don’t live in Omaha (live in Chicago), but my wife and her family are from Omaha and Lincoln. They are members at Firethorn Golf Club and I know a member through them at Players Club. I hear its a great club! I get back there often and play a lot of golf in the area.

1 Like

Central Omaha. 3 index. Play everywhere with a top heavy mix of Benson, Indian Creek, Tiburon. I work often on weekends and therefore often have weekdays off. Most of my golf is on weekdays with 9:30-10:30 tee times if anyone is looking for a game with those parameters this summer.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, new to the refuge been following NLU for about 2 years now. Glad to see there’s an Omaha group to jump in. Play a lot at Indian Creek and pretty much anywhere else around the area (not a member at a club, yet). Although, I would like to play more in Lincoln this year. Any suggestions to play in star city ?

2 Likes

Did anyone get out this weekend? I hit balls at Indian Creek, including Sunday in a t-shirt; it was glorious! Pretty crazy, their greens are still/already pure. I’m ready for the season to begin.

1 Like

I hit a few balls and played the executive nine at Wilderness. There were two ~13 year olds playing in front of us and one of them holed out on a 155yd par three. He threw his club, sprinted up to the green, and threw his hat in celebration. Pretty cool scene to start the year!

2 Likes

Man, I wish Omaha had something like Wildnerness’s Nebraska Golf Academy membership.

I got out to hit a few the past two Saturdays. Keep these 60 degree weekends coming.

I got 18 in Saturday at Pacific Springs.

First 9 of the year under par!! Whoop whoop.

All in all i played fine. New shoes only gave me a minor blister, but they should be gtg from here on out.

3 Likes

My friend was in the group ahead of him! Sounded like a cool scene

2 Likes

I played 9 on the front 9 at eagle. Both par 5s playing down wind turned it into a Par 34 real quick. Probably the best 9 in the area to shake some dust off.