Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

What’s up everyone. Long time, first time. Happy to be here!

7 Likes

Welcome to the party

2 Likes

Was blowing out there today!

4 Likes

Just got back from Stewart with the little man. First 9 of the year with him—windy but worth it!

2 Likes

Welcome RV golfer!

2 Likes

Fellow Okies: The R4 is LIVE - Get in while you can!

2 Likes

One of my favorite shots from our outing at Boiling Springs GC this weekend. Gives you a good idea of the gnarly greens, natural waste areas and size of some of the sand dunes. Thanks @Mish for setting it all up. Also, be sure to keep an eye out on the @RDGC_OK Twitter this evening for a big announcement.

9 Likes

Big announcement huh? You and @OliveLoaf starting a Phish tribute band???

6 Likes

As always, my old boss Ken with the stellar write up on Boiling Springs.

7 Likes

Very proud to have birdied #1 at James E today. First time in quite literally years. Unfortunately was the only birdie today :frowning:

5 Likes

Long time listener…First time caller…

3 Likes

Good looking dude right there…

3 Likes

Welcome @ScottyG !

2 Likes

We only select the finest models.

1 Like

Sup guys, been MIA for some time. What happened to the refuge? Seems like there aren’t nearly as many categories as before. Am I missing something?

3 Likes

Oh boy. Take a seat son, we have a lot to talk about.

5 Likes

I see they went premium in some way. I take it it wasn’t well received?

Not necessarily. There was a series of events, right about the time of your previous post before the new year. It resulted in NLU putting the bulk of the Refuge behind the Nest paywall. Community threads still public.

2 Likes

Well, we had a thread about that. It was as meta-refuge as they come. Unfortunately it’s no longer available, to my knowledge. But basically the dads said they were no longer interested in policing the whole place, especially following some kind of NIT drama that even people at the NIT didn’t seem to fully understand/agree on, but of course it spilled over into here and was gaslit because #internet. They recorded a pod about it too, not sure if that’s still available somewhere.

Edit: it’s here REFUGE CHANGES (Please Read for Pertinent Info)

There was also someone who came in with the hottest first post of all time, announcing he and his fiancé wanted the large Randall to officiate their wedding. That was something.

2 Likes

Sorry to make y’all explain it to me, haha. I do appreciate it though. Makes sense.

2 Likes