Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

Nice hat.

1 Like

2 Likes

Please don’t invite Dallas. Just let us real Texans fight you.

Dallas stinks!

2 Likes

Their side of Mac and cheese is pretty great. Red prime is a great choice.

1 Like

His name was Sam Houston, not Sam Dallas.

His name was Stephen F Austin!

1 Like

@TheSupercell please forgive me, for I have sinned.

Scoring entry error brought to my attention by @hoppock. He should’ve been recorded for bogey on 16, meaning him and @ABR end in a tie at +2 net and in a scorecard playoff, @ABR is our true winner.

Also, per the original season schedule post—March, April, and May events will have two qualifiers for the regional play-in, not just one. So with that being said, congrats to the push broom himself, @ABR for qualifying alongside @Hoppock

7 Likes

9 Likes

Sorry new here, is there a schedule for events so I can play in future ones?

5 Likes

@Cstephenson welcome! I linked the google sheet below that has all of the signups/info for our upcoming events. Looking forward to meeting you.

Supercell Events

3 Likes

Huzzah! My brother, welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I’ll be able to make the May one for sure, at my home course. Looking forward to meeting the guys. I know a few already but will be fun!

3 Likes

Not sure how I wasn’t here before :grin:

I need a Red Prime v. Cattlemen’s breakdown from an unbiased eater…let’s hear it!

1 Like

Don’t hold back! We need some spice on a Monday morning.

1 Like

Red Prime

3 Likes

Cattlemen’s

4 Likes

Hey, a new member. @Hoppock recommended the group to me after playing with him in the Eskimo open at Lake Hefner a few weeks ago. I’m, planning on playing in the April event, and look forward to meeting others in the group.

11 Likes

Heck yeah! Welcome to the Supercell, Taylor!

1 Like

Welcome fellow closest to the pin (different flights) winner!

(Yes this is mostly a self-brag as I’ve never won anything golf related in my life.)

6 Likes