Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

You’re both jerks, you’ll get along great

7 Likes

Eagle creek is really fun.

All Spots claimed for manakiki Sunday. See you there @Buck

2 Likes

@paroutfromhere is no jerk but @parfromanywhere did get called “The Grinch” by his buddy on Sunday lol. Great time at Manakiki.

Color me interested in a NEO/NWO showdown, brotherrrrr. Maxamania 3?!

2 Likes

It was an accurate statement I can’t deny it lol

2 Likes

We have some pretty good auctions for those in Ohio that want to play cool courses.

What I’m hearing you say is “East vs West: Northern Ohio Edition”. I’m in.

4 Likes

Fight it out at Goofy Golf in Sandusky with beers at the Thirsty Pony.

7 Likes

I’ve got a 10:30 at manakiki tomorrow (10/7) morning if anyone wants in. Buddy was supposed to come in from out of town and just bailed so currently flying solo.

Edit: Also considering scooping a 9am instead, heading straight there from preschool drop off and seeing how much I can play before 3:30 pickup.

2 Likes

Fearless leader sighting!

14 Likes

Holy shit that’s me! Columbus CC is my favorite course in Ohio. So so so badly wish I could get Ryan to host us for 18 plus the 9 hole par 3

10 Likes

Have we tried asking nicely?

1 Like

I only ask nicely

3 Likes

If you guys can convince my wife that we should join out there I’ll happily host anytime you want.

7 Likes

benice-roadhouse

I should give it a try, I used to convince parents it was a good idea to pay like $35k a year so their kids could play d3 football.

7 Likes

You should go work for LIV. If you can sell paying to play D3 football you can probably get LIV OWGR points.

1 Like

The last year I recruited I think I brought in 24 kids, at $35k or so a head. Too bad I didn’t get a %, with residuals.

3 Likes

Hmmm… I can at least ask Ryan and/or Evan what it’d take to have an event there next year. It’d prob have to be a Friday as opposed to a weekend but it never hurts to ask.

Also, if any Columbus guys want to play CCC tomorrow I’m going off at 3 and happy to host

2 Likes

Greens were 13.3 today. Holy hell were they fast.

3 Likes