Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

If anyone needs a caddy for the MidAm quali at Kirtland, got a guy with course knowledge. :wink:

Also, FWIW, the club just redid every bunker on the course, some significant tree removal, and two of the greens (3 and 16). Should be at its best in over a decade this season.

7 Likes

throwing this in here again, I know its close to No Findlaying Up. Would love to get some of y’all out for Max 3 if you can swing it.

Cheers!

I think I am going to do the mid am instead of US am, so definitely would love to get out at some point to see the changes and plot my way around. Any idea how long they are going to make it play?

5 Likes

Probably ~7000 yards (par-70)

I’m in for golf and match

5 Likes

Let’s launch 'em then :handshake:

4 Likes

Love to see more matches getting played.

This weekend in Cleveland, probably.

Best Jack Hamm GIFs | Gfycat

3 Likes

Snow still on the ground on the east side of Cleveland, rain coming Thursday and Saturday. My yard is a a muddy mess already. Hoping for some warmer weather and getting things dried up a bit.

1 Like

Checking in from UH. My lawn is a swampy mess and I am sad.

4 Likes

please mark me down as in - thank you much

2 Likes

Got it. @Gobrownies09 claimed the last spot. see you all Sunday.

3 Likes

@golf4miami when you visiting Cleveland to play Fowlers?

2 Likes

Not 100% certain yet, but I think I’m going to try to aim for a day trip in April if we can get some good weather.

1 Like

Might be worth a check with them when their rates chance. Goes from like $35 to $80ish once they change. 100% worth $35 but $80 not so much. Let me know when you’re coming up would love to show you around. It’s one of my favorite courses. My bachelor party was there.

2 Likes

Looks like I have Good Friday off again and my wife does not. None of my pod-mates for the match play have availability that day so I might try and make it happen then @Browcoww77.

Going to have to keep an eye on the weather to make sure it’s decent at least though.

2 Likes

I took Good (Masters) Friday off as well. If you don’t go North hit me up to play somewhere in Dayton or between Dayton and Cincinnati. There is a decent possibility I will be playing a match then as well.

2 Likes

Provocative thought, Fowlers on Good Friday. If the rates (and the tee time) are right, I would be interested in getting back there. Having only seen it once myself, I’d love to see it again. Maybe with the sun out this time.

2 Likes

@professorlefty also reached out to me via DM to let him know if I was coming up for Fowlers.

Sounds like we might have a foursome if the weather looks good.

1 Like

@quicktempo and @golf4miami I might be able to save us a few bucks, too.

Is that the 7th? I’m definitely in. I’ve actually never played it.

3 Likes

Would be the 7th. I’m going to wait to commit until we get a good look at the weather. It’d be a 3.5 hour drive for me one way.

1 Like