Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

One golf drawback from snow is “snow mold.” I know some courses that were pretty heavily pock marked with that all over their fairways.

T’s and P’s to those working today. Having worked in banking most of my career I’ve always been kinda shocked how many non-service industry folks work on this day. Travel safe.

2 Likes

Yea this is a day I’ve never gotten off in my working life. All engineering/manufacturing jobs.

4 Likes

I texted my family last night to enjoy their day off and was flabbergasted that basically everyone was working, mind truly blown.

Same industry here and same result.

1 Like

We’ve broken THE Ohio State Match Play out to it’s own thread to try and keep this thread a bit more clean.

2 Likes

I’m going to need more photos of the legos…

2 Likes

@flanwilder I’m CONVINCED that his photo came from within my house. The Speed Champions are so good and what we have a lot of here as well.

Hey guys, I just sent an email to everyone signed up for the Roost. If you didn’t get it, please check your email in the Roost sign up thread. Also, if you got it and didn’t like what I had to say I’m sorry and may God have mercy on your soul.

11 Likes

too many spicy takes to count

2 Likes

Sorry not sorry :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

So, uh this is becoming a thing now…thanks to everyone for a great response.

22 Likes

Howdy ya’ll! Recent transplant to Buffalo, NY. We were unable to secure a roost for ourselves but was hoping that with how close Cleveland and Eastern OH is, I could join the OH Roost. I drove 5+ hours to an NLU event last year, so I have no issues driving to #getinvolved. Thanks.

10 Likes

2 Likes

Good news!

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/about-the-ohioagainsttheworld-category/66376?u=jgolf1

2 Likes

Thank you, all signed up!

2 Likes

Guys, If you don’t see the thread I’m mentioning I need to know so I can add you.

2 Likes

You’re in

2 Likes

Saw the thread but not able to reply

In

2 Likes