Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

Great intel on Deer Run deal! I love that place! I’m in Minnetonka and most of the guys I golf with in the cities live in the Northeast so getting them out for a last minute round there is basically impossible.

The MGA released their Member Day tournament schedule for 2020. TPC Twin Cities, Northland and WBYC are on the schedule.

2 Likes

Northland :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yea I am in on this, sorry been traveling this last week.

If I am still a member in 2020 I will.

2 Likes

1 Like

I have a work event that runs till 6 in St. Anthony Park on Wednesday but am definitely interested in going if I can make it in time.

For anyone interested in getting together a Birdi Ball in Woodbury on Wednesday what time works best for everyone? We will try accommodate as many as we can but chances are it won’t be perfect.

• 6:00
  • 6:30
  • 7:00
  • 7:30
  • 8:00

0 voters

I’m actually thinking I’m going to need to back out of this for Wednesday.

We’re dealing with a senior dog with rapidly declining heath, and depending on how the conversation with the vet goes this afternoon, we might be bringing her in on Thursday.

3 Likes

Damn man…don’t know what to say. Thoughts go out to you guys

1 Like

I’ll be thinking of you. I know how much this pooch means to you two.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that man, never easy to go through that. Thoughts are with you and your dog.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Wishing the best for your Pup…

1 Like

@mplsgolfer Join here

2 Likes

Long time listener, first time caller. West metro based, play Rush Creek and Baker on the regular. Have a usual weekend game but always looking for other games and fellow golf sickos to hang with. Giving thought to playing TFE’s Steamshovel event this year. I’ll hang up and listen.

2 Likes

Jesus, do you live up by Mille Lacs so it’s a relaxing drive to either of your courses?

And what course is in that profile photo?

1 Like

RC and Baker are the two tracks I play the most in a given season but I make it all over to keep things interesting.

Love Keller, Chaska Town, and Edinburgh.

I also enjoy the Mpls public courses on occasion, especially Wirth because I’m a sucker for that one hole (#3?) with the tee box overlooking downtown. Don’t love the 5+ hour deathmarch that usually comes with it.

5 Likes

You ever make it to Bunker?

Interesting, never made it up to RC. I have done the 5 hour deathmarch though and have zero plans to do so again.

Welcome to the board!

3 Likes

Haven’t played Bunker, but heard good things. In that area, I’m usually playing Northfork (and usually in a 2 club wind).

Bunker and Royal are on my list.

2 Likes