Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

August currently looks like this

2 Likes

As far as I know it works, plenty of time to talk with my Mrs. Status :grin:

1 Like

8/15 looks reaaaaaaal good.

Definitely do not plan around me in any way, but August would be prrrriiiimmmeeee for me.

Mrs. Nanski will not be pleased but that was never in question

1 Like

August looks, rully good - conditions are, rully tough

2 Likes

my grandmother who raised me has her 90th birthday party and my soon to be born kids scheduled baptism is the next day. Can’t wait to meet you guis

5 Likes

Whatever date we decide on, it was never going to work for everyone. With that being said, we can get Keller on either of these dates for the same deal.

• June 13th
  • August 15th

0 voters

1 Like

2 Likes

Without a doubt. As a golf get together organizer, this is an unavoidable truth, and that’s why I said don’t plan around me.

3 Likes

They both work for me! Really cool this is coming together.

If we finish at 50/50 can we have two events? a4hebgw

5 Likes

For sure. I’ve put together a few outings and there’s always issues. If the June date works for everyone else, no problem. Would love to be involved, but I have a feeling there will be many more MN meetups in the future!

1 Like

This thing finishing 50/50 would be the cherry on top. We’ll leave this open for the after work/late evening crew as well.

2 Likes

I’m of the mind that the crew setting it up, picks. The “chairguis” or whatever the hell you people call it. If that’s that deal, that’s the deal. I voted in the poll, but it should be whenever works for the core, IMO.

Would be funny if it was 50/50 though. Hahahaha.

2 Likes

It is with a heavy heart that I would have to withdraw my application to team @Taylorda if the event is on the 13th of June. I would be able to make August 15th. Things are tough to schedule and it was bound to happen that conflicts would arise.

Is anyone a hard no for August 15th, like we’re seeing with the June date?

In for either. Only voted for August because “don’t care” in extremely Jay Cutler voice was not an option.

I only voted for 8/15 to try to get it to 50/50.

4 Likes

I’m hard out for 8/15. My club championship is that weekend.