Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

Sent you a DM

@chefcycle and I are going to try and get our first match in next Wednesday, March 31st at Keller. Anyone want to join?

1 Like

I might be free. Mark me as tentative right now.:+1:t2:

1 Like

2 spots open at a southern hills on Fri 3/26 at 12:24p. Message me if interested.

I would be interested as well

Hi guis-
Just wanted to let you know that I’m an idiot and created an event that’s being hosted in Winona

5 Likes

My high school’s home course! Too many back 9 double bogeys during varsity qualifying to count. #JV4Life

1 Like

Look, I walked onto the college team having never played competitively and posted a 10, so no judgement here.

1 Like

Anyone have any updates on estimated Rush Creek opening date?

They sent out an email on Monday saying there would be an announcement “later this week”. So hopefully know something by Friday!

1 Like

Than you for your service. Hoping to get out there ASAP first timer hahaha

1 Like

Just a heads up, checked the Braemar website and noticed they just updated there website:

The Championship 18, Academy 9 and

Driving Range will open Tuesday, March 30th.

Until then, visit us at The Braemar Golf Dome

now open daily 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.

2 Likes

[That feeling when you grab the 10:12 a.m. Sunday tee time at Loggers Trail and your buddy asks if it’s locked in and you realize the tee time reservation system sets Monday first in calendar mode and Sundays last, so yeah, you booked for Monday morning instead. DAMMIT.]

That said, playing Valleywood at 10:12 a.m. on Sunday. Two spots open in the group if you’re interested in playing with some mid-handicappers.

Ya this sucks. I know I’m not the only one who started at this range because it was the cheapest around and I didn’t want to spend too much just to shank my way through a bucket. Lived 2 blocks from Highland but trekked over to Hiawatha all the time back then to pay half. Really disappointed in this.

Alright let’s get this MN match play chatter started. Looks like @Kolby and I are set for a south of the cities showdown at The Jewell Sunday morning. Game on!

7 Likes

I’m going to need to push my match against @LonnieMollo until the end of April as I’m on IR fighting a herniated disc still. Thought I had it sorted, was hitting balls and feeling fine, then last Tuesday I was basically crippled again for no apparent reason. Can’t even blame golf since it was a week since I’d even touched a club.

Just got an epidural steroid shot to the old spine today. Hoping that and some PT and chiropractic care will get me back out on the course.

@BaxterMSP is there someone on the matchplay waiting list? Might need them to be ready to play in the event I can’t go, but hoping to not have to make that decision until mid-April if possible? Will make my call by 4/20 to give them time to sort out a round by the 4/30 deadline, in the event I can’t go?

4 Likes

Bummer, sorry to hear that!

2 Likes

I just left Birdigolf and I’m about 5 beers deep so I’m not scrolling up but is the gui who brings his kid(s) to a certain daycare in Roseville and recognized my NLU q-zip last week in this bitch or what

5 Likes

Oof, that sucks man, sorry to hear that. Hope you can make it back to defend your title!

2 Likes

Randy_Menace_NLU

5 Likes