Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

Ooooo-eeeee. Crispi bois.:ok_hand:t2:

Although, you did say you’ve got a set of 690’s…:thinking:

I do, they are at my parents house from the glory days.

1 Like

Your glory days are right in front of you. YOTB.:pray:t2:

3 Likes

I am looking at getting some new irons this year as well, and all of those are on my list to try plus I really have my eye on the Srixon ZX irons as well. They seem to be a little under the radar and have more options for combos in LH than the Mizuno line.

Hello, friends. Have you ever thought ‘boy, I like MN, but I don’t head over to ND very often’? I bet you have. I get it. Well now is your lucky day. a meetup right on the border! YOTB in name, but I’m not going to bar anyone from coming that may want to swing over.

4 Likes

Hello! I added my name to the sign-up sheet as well. I thought the matchplay bracket last year looked fun, so I wanted to join for 2021.

2 Likes

We’re oh so close to a full lid of 64 players in the MN Match Play tourney…just need to uncover two more interested in joining us and then I can randomize a full bracket for the shit talking to commence!

5 Likes

The sooner the better so I can put my victim’s face in my basement golf net…(proceeds to get vaporized by said victim)

6 Likes

Slow day…at work and on the Refuge…so I’m going to leave this up to the MN masses.

Should I generate the random 2021 MN match play bracket today?
  • F*ck yeah, I’ve got nothing better to do
  • Nah, we can wait

0 voters

1 Like

2 Likes

Things are happening behind the scenes…it’s probably going to be later today or over the weekend. I’m sure you guys don’t mind since none of us have anything to do these days in MN

2 Likes

By this I’m sure he means I’m trying to book a tee time on the simulator at my club.

2 Likes

I’m getting a little antsy over here @BaxterMSP

So antsy for something I hadn’t even seen until about an hour ago,

3 Likes

All right…let me eat my Mac and cheese with hot dogs (yes, I’m an 8 year old) and I’ll fire up the generator. Maybe I’ll do a slow reveal, like @JScore with the gyro pics

6 Likes

The bracket has been randomly generated and first round matches have been drawn. Couple of notes:

• There are two open spots right now, so a couple of entries got 1st round byes. If we have anyone else join they’ll be slotted into one of the bye spots.
  • Slight adjustments may be made as we get closer to the season, since some folks are planning to knock out a chunk of matches in one weekend. Hopefully we will see minimal changes, but the chance is there.

That being said, I’m going to do the reveal 5 matches at a time since I can only tag 10 people in a post.

We’ll begin with the Randall McDaniel section of the bracket…

@TBuhr33 vs. @DoubleT192, @dan32 vs. @Seanzie, @DuckDuckGreyDuckHook vs. @GRWhitehead, @JoeyT vs. @LernhardBanger, @JMK vs. @C_MackDaddy

5 Likes

Jesus. I’m up against DDHGD again.

2 Likes

Rounding out the Randall McDaniel section we have:

@redcedar14 vs. @tmoney7, @SDykhoff42 vs. @ErockMN, and @cmlink47 pulling one of the first round byes (for now)

Coming up tomorrow…the Tommy Kramer section!

7 Likes

this is high quality #content

2 Likes

Intriguing indeed. Truthfully, I am probably better served not overthinking a match against a complete stranger 3 - 4 months away anyway. The initial bye serves me well and takes a little pressure off of those 2 footers I have been practicing putting out on the basement putting green.

3 Likes