Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

its 11:45.

7 Likes

Last minute Google issue…standby

2 Likes

Before @BaxterMSP makes his announcement and this thread explodes, anyone want to try and meet up tonight at Ernie Rose around 7?

Golf sounds great tonight. Instead we’ll be driving from Blaine to Shakopee to play Stillwater in an OUTDOOR soccer game. Makes sense.

1 Like

Evidently mods need to approve the creation of certain new threads…well, unless “Bandon” is in the title. We’ll never have enough of those.

6 Likes

Gentlemen…this is going to be a VERY good one:

10 Likes

2021 Minnesota Match Play sign up is also live!

11 Likes

I’m not sure Interlachen and WBYC would both make the cut. Especially since the Big Unit and Soly already played at Interlachen.

They have access to both, but you don’t see a LOT of C-suite courses, generally. I think WBYC could make the cut now that it’s rated in top 100 in US, and top 150 in the world by Golf.com

here we go…need to find a really cheap good course too…maybe Southern Hills…and a good southern play…maybe Somerby

1 Like

Excited to rise from the dead just so I can be thrown back in my grave in the finals again

4 Likes

Yes. Late May perhaps?

2 Likes

Wait so they are doing a LIDO course at SV?!?! My goodness that would be maybe too much for my body to handle. SV might be too good with the addition of a 2nd short course and Doak’s version of Rye/Swinley and a freakin’ LIDO project.

1 Like

Private, so don’t get hopes too high. Rumors of doing some resort play, but just rumors for now.

Southern Hills in Farmington? Underrated course in my book. Very playable, very fun.

2 Likes

What an incredible idea. In

2 Likes

I’ll host 3… I promised @Chefcycle a round up there anyways!

3 Likes

Oh shit, we are going to complete most of the tournament in 1 weekend!

1 Like

No gimmes over 10 inches on those greens :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I took 4 of my buddies from my club up here in Hibbing to play Northland in September and they learned the hard way that no putt on those greens are a gimme. There were a couple degreened putts in the group.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s my plan to jump on a group with some long time members to try and glean some short game lessons out there.