Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Your secret is safe with me :wink:

I’m also impatiently waiting for my new driver and irons to get in. Kinda crazy both you and I are going away from a Hulk shaft to a Ventus TR black with our new rigs

1 Like

I need the Hole 3 thread to be bucking again

7 Likes

It definitely will be. With the deck added, and a security camera, should be even better content. Might do a post this weekend, I haven’t done a ‘balls in the yard’ inventory yet, and with another 3-6" inches of snow expected today, I may as well count how many Callaway Warbirds and Noodles I ended up with.

5 Likes

I was fit by Aaron as well a couple years ago. He is so good at what he does. Makes you feel comfortable and confident during the fitting, which I think is huge.

3 Likes

Have hope. A lot of liquid water out there right now.

3 Likes

Lotta wintery mix up by me right now

I would like to Unsubscribe

3 Likes

New guy here. Currently a 7.4; soon to be 10.3 after the season kicks off. PCC member living on the east side in Stillwater and play most of my rounds at either Tanners (convenience) or Eagle Valley.

Looking forward for the snow to melt by June and play a lot of golf!

11 Likes

Welcome!

What’s your favorite/least favorite hole at Tanners?

What’s the best burger in the East metro?

2 Likes

I have several iterations of this on my computer now, just with your different profile pics

8 Likes

If we didn’t have hope…

Favorite hole: probably hole 14 only cause it sets up well for 3w off the tee for me and then a wedge or so in. Also because it was my last hole out for eagle.

Least favorite: according to Garmin data, it would be hole 16. Par 5 that I like to get myself in jail off of the tee or get too aggressive with my 2nd shot.

Best burger: gotta go Tamarack Tap Room or Muddy Cow… or the burger from the outdoor grill at Loggers Trail has never disappointed me.

9 Likes

Tamarack is tops

1 Like

Wife and kids left for Mazatlan this morning. I have to work until Sunday. First time ever (!) for me in Mexico. Will I be killed by Sinaloa cartel? Some here probably wish I would. cue Alanis Morrisette

Excited to be in not Minnesota weather.

3 Likes

Get the hell out of here(MN)! Enjoy!

1 Like

Tell me someone knows how to get the blades out of your house if the cartel gets you.

3 Likes

and the booze

2 Likes

There would be over 1500 cases of Bourbon!!!

1 Like

New member alert. I live in Minneapolis and picked up golf a few years back (along with the rest of the world). I’ve primarily played with a small group of buddies to date, but am excited to get connected to the larger MN golf scene. I’ve been grinding away at the Braemar golf dome all winter and am beyond ready to get back out there.

13 Likes

Welcome @robmush

What driver is in the bag this season?

Where do you like to Sit down and have dinner in Minneapolis?

1 Like

I’ve got a TaylorMade SIM.

And my favorite spot for a drink and a bite was the Peacock Lounge in NE. It closed at the end of last year, however, so I’m on the hunt for a new spot!

2 Likes