Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Oh young @Daniel, it will be a pleasure to watch you continue to flex your pure iron shots all over this vibey ass field.

6 Likes

That one hurts, was going to pick him next for reasons beyond his crispy golf game, but alas.

Whatā€™s the glue that really sticks a team together and also helps the vibes flow??? Alcohol, duh. With that, my next pick is @GRWhitehead, purveyor of fine spirits, extremely niche/artisan golf equipment, and also good times as I learned out at Stoneridge this summer.

5 Likes

Wanted to get @Billy_Baroo and @GRWhitehead together in a spirited group HA!

Iā€™ll see myself outā€¦

8 Likes

Youā€™ll be hearing no boos(ze) from me

7 Likes

Maybe this is proof that I shouldnā€™t do comedy

3 Likes

Someone needs to gin up some excitement

4 Likes

Will be sending team @Daniel positive vibes from FL on November 6. You all are truly sick individuals and I love it!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been laughing at these puns for a good 2 minutes now, but now without further delay, my next pick will be @OnlyLayingUp. He helped carry the good guys to victory at the Minnesota Ryder Cup, why shouldnā€™t he be able to carry the good guys to victory in the Frozen Fourball?

5 Likes

@DoubleT192
@charvey
@TheRightSide
@JT_Sing
@phrodo
@FairwayHank

All still left on the board!

Some great talent out there!

I appreciate the support but Iā€™ll have @TBuhr33ā€™s bock on the 6th

2 Likes

I personally think you should cheer for the other team but you do you I guess

2 Likes

Alright Iā€™m done, itā€™s falling flat. Iā€™ll get my head out of my ass

1 Like

Guess we are going to find out if lightening really can strike twice.

Despite this event being handicapped, I think me and my team can find a pairing out there to avoid any potential controversy and appease my next pick. After seeing the masterclass in last years frozen fourball in some fierce winds, I know this guy can move it around in any condition. @charvey, welcome to the team.

10 Likes

2 Likes

I will gladly demolish Golf Handicap Complainer Man and whoever his partner is.

9 Likes

Until I used the Google machine I just thought you spelled back incorrectly. I had no idea that a bock was a type of beer. But that could just be a me problem.

6 Likes

Continuing to earn your title Young Daniel

5 Likes

Absolutely legendary masterclass by @charvey last year. Can he possibly top last year?

3 Likes

Naivety is our strong suit

5 Likes