Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

First and foremost; I’d like to thank our venerable host and Forever Commissioner of the Frozen Fourball Mr. Status for putting on such a lovely event, I’m looking forward to a great battle. Know we have a tough challenge ahead, especially against a guy as talented as young Daniel, but I’m confident in our Team Strategy of Vibes over Stats.

Without further ado, my first selection is @bwills ! After multiple successful cartnerships at Lawsonia, it just feels right to keep the chemistry going and just hit bomb draws all day

7 Likes

3 Likes

@TBuhr33 selects @bwills with the first pick of the 2021 frozen fourball draft

@Daniel you are on the clock. 5 minutes. Any questions you would like to ask the remaining players on the board?

I feel like we need to know if you are a real Minnesotan or one of the fake transplants. We need to know if cold golf is in your blood.

2 Likes

You can vouch for me on that front.

1 Like

Sorry delayed request; I would like all participants to rate themselves on a scale of 1 to db_straitvibin

4 Likes

1 being not vibing, yeah?

Clarifying

I’m about a 6 right now.

1 Like

correct

1 Like

With the 2nd pick in the 2021 Frozen Fourball Draft, I will be selecting @kirkeide1! Guys who dislike Edinburgh together need to stay together.

10 Likes

look away

6 Likes

I’m fake. North Dakota kid. We think you southerners from Mn are cute.

6 Likes

Unsurprising to see this LCP favoritism early. You can measure handicap but you can’t measure heart!

With my next pick, I’ll be selecting our host himself. Even though he confided his game isn’t where he wants it, I have full confidence he will rise to the occasion in his own event. Plus, his positivity and impact on team morale can’t be understated. Welcome aboard @Battisstatus

9 Likes

6 Likes

We know you can handle it, this is damn near tropical compared to what you are used to.

1 Like

@Daniel is typing, but for the record he is in the clock

With my next pick, I’m getting the Keller boys back together and selecting @SBST. If @MNLefty was able to make it we could get the whole squad back together.

7 Likes

Will channel my hatred for Edinburgh towards @TBuhr33 and his team instead. Both are a waste of space.

4 Likes

Damn, can’t hate on that pick, SBST was on my shortlist, immaculate on course vibes.

Keeping the theme rolling of team chemistry, with my next pick I’m going with @bignanski, longtime friend of battis and winner of an infamous refuge duel, he is the perfect addition to the squad.

7 Likes

That’s a good pick there, unreal team chemistry for you guys right now.

That being said we have more LCP favoritism rolling in hot. With my next pick, I will be going with @Billy_Baroo. Had a great time at Rush Creek with him, and why not keep the good times going?

6 Likes

Great locker room guy, some are saying

3 Likes