Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

I won 5&4 in a pillow fight out there. All the strokes I got in candy land was too much for @Daniel to overcome. Once again shit got weird on the back 9 but somehow we stayed dry before the lightning and rain came. Can I be paired with @dylanjmcdonald this Saturday to get our match out of the way?

3 Likes

Will anyone think of the low caps??? Gosh, you hate to see another mid-capper (and possible manipulator) just run over another true player. #CancelNetGolf

10 Likes

You and him will be with us tomorrow🤷‍♂️

I hope everyone and their loved ones are safe out there.

9 Likes

@charvey is a Braemer hater.

3 Likes

Melatonin 1: crazy storm 0

13 Likes

It’s getting weird out there guis

3 Likes

That’s quite the understatement. Of course this is the night we agree to watch a friends dog who really doesn’t appreciate storms.

2 Likes

So I got over my skis and signed up for all of the MGA member days without talking to anyone. Any interest within the minny refugees to join me for a round at Rochester CC on Monday the 23rd? 1pm start and 110 a player. Do need an active GHIN. 3 spots.

2 Likes

Whelp, the dog just peed on my Birdieball putting mat because he refused to go out before the storm started.

5 Likes

Was oddly tame here with just a bunch of rain and fairly mild winds, which was surprising considering fox9’s broadcast had the little spinny graphic basically going over our house at one point.

2 Likes

I could see on my drive home until I got off in Hudson. Almost pulled over but the flashing lightning guided the way.

4 Likes

Definitely pulled over heading back west into the teeth of the storm. Was definitely some very real shit everywhere.

Would’ve hated to have the storm dispatch me with freak lightning after a loss, so I was able to prevail 2&1 in my match against @MackReiter, despite some nifty long bunker shots from Mack and a pretty intimidating custom leather scorecard holder, too!

Despite the complaints that will undoubtedly ensue from @BaxterMSP for calling my opponent a gentleman and all around nice gui, Mack was all these things, and even very slyly picked up the bar tab afterwards!

Was also a treat to witness even some real golf played by charvey and Daniel (not a bad guy), too.

10 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah @ErockMN you’re preaching to the wrong guy here. @BaxterMSP is never gonna believe those things about me, he’s spent time with me before.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Hard disagree. He picked on me in my time of weakness for personal gain.

5 Likes

FAKE NEWS! When will the propaganda end?!

4 Likes

I entered the lottery and ended up getting in. Me and a buddy from Fargo and going to drive down and see what all the fuss is about.

3 Likes

The dude @OnlyLayingUp whooped my butt today. It was 5&4 and to be honest it wasn’t even that close. I was fighting something terrible out there. It was my 2nd time playing with OLU and I have nothing but good things to say about him. Look out for his new driver…dude is basically automatic.

Thanks @dylanjmcdonald for joining us today. A very good gui to have in your group!

and-like-that-hes-gone-the-usual-suspects

8 Likes