Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Within or Before 7 days out…Before opens at -1200

1 Like

We still have room for 4 more people…

2 Likes

Well, my problem thus far has been my conflict if we open. That remains up in the air because of equipment shipments…

3 Likes

Allez Allez Allez! Currently down in Arizona getting the game dialed in for this event. Let’s go Team Europe!

6 Likes

If you need additional players, I’d like to submit my letter of intent for the Ryder Cup.

2 Likes

NSS3 venue has been announced!

11 Likes

Wonderful choice!!

6 Likes

Have you added to a wait list. We either need one more person, but ideally 3 more people to join.

If we get one more we can get you in.

1 Like

@kurtzh17

Tagging you in here so that you have some more insight into the day to day MN interactions.

Very active group.

Welcome again!

3 Likes

I’d like to make a statement on the record. I will not be accepting the Saudi Golf League’s offer to join their endeavor. I have chosen to remain the captain of Team Europe for the Minnesota Contingent’s Ryder Cup Redux.

Thank you,

13 Likes

That’s my captain

2 Likes

Heroic, Brave, Inspirational, Humanitarian - just a few words that come to mind when I think of Captain @freesypop.

I’m sure @Mystic will make his official stance known once his flight lands in KAEC…

4 Likes

As an American with some very expensive condos to sell I support captain @Mystic and his endeavor to not only grow the game, but also build some in-roads to that Saudi money

2 Likes

Does Optimal offer Royal Greens Golf & Country Club as a course option? We could be missing out on very lucrative opportunity… to grow the game!

1 Like

The people made the decision they wanted to go to :fr: for some reason. Would have loved some Whistling (I don’t remember what I voted for I changed my vote like 3 times)

2 Likes

@bignanski and I have landed in Paris and will be playing the French Open. Will report back

6 Likes

Comfy opening hole

3 Likes

The course is fun. There is aaaaaa lot of water out there.

Can’t wait to see what captain @freesypop is going to do with the set up

:eu: :eu: :eu:

2 Likes

Following up with everyone,
We officially have 4 bays blocked from

7:30pm - 11:00pm on Saturday 2/26

At Optimal Performance golf.

In the event that we add one more group we will add another bay.

5 Likes

@Battisstatus please consider me interested and committed if there are spots.

4 Likes